5A Dixie vs 5A #10 Highlands Predictions

Who do you think wins this game?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to see #1 in the starting lineup for the first time after being sidelined for nearly 15 weeks.. HHS has been gashed in the running game primarily by missing tackles and going for strips instead of wrapping up.. Huddleston is young but has GREAT fundamentals and instincts. I'm Anxious to see if he can finish plays others filling in couldn't.

Looking forward to see #1 in the starting lineup for the first time after being sidelined for nearly 15 weeks.. HHS has been gashed in the running game primarily by missing tackles and going for strips instead of wrapping up.. Huddleston is young but has GREAT fundamentals and instincts. I'm Anxious to see if he can finish plays others filling in couldn't.

So one guy makes a TEAM that much better? Lets not get too carried away. I know that Huddleston is a "player" but not sure one player is going to be that drastic of a difference to be quite honest. I am more interested in hearing if this team is finally 100% healthy and we can get a true picture of where they stand offensively, defensively and on special teams.

This game is the absolute most important game on the schedule and a "must" win game. Just hoping that everyone has their head in the right place when it is time for kickoff.

So one guy makes a TEAM that much better? Lets not get too carried away. I know that Huddleston is a "player" but not sure one player is going to be that drastic of a difference to be quite honest. I am more interested in hearing if this team is finally 100% healthy and we can get a true picture of where they stand offensively, defensively and on special teams.

This game is the absolute most important game on the schedule and a "must" win game. Just hoping that everyone has their head in the right place when it is time for kickoff.

One guy doesn't make a bad team great, but one guy can certainly make a team better... especially when they have a skill that has been dramatically lacking (like a solid tackler at the linebacker position).

Take the SK game for example, was HHS a "better" team when Wilson was in the game? Absolutely!! The impact One guy has can make a big difference.

One guy doesn't make a bad team great, but one guy can certainly make a team better... especially when they have a skill that has been dramatically lacking (like a solid tackler at the linebacker position).

Take the SK game for example, was HHS a "better" team when Wilson was in the game? Absolutely!! The impact One guy has can make a big difference.

Was it the fact that Wilson was in the game or was it the fact that the offensive line was doing their job so that Wilson could do his? Two completely different schools of thought.

Question for those in the "know", will Highlands be at full strength?