Rams 41 49ers 39

Usually Thursday Night games are pretty tough to watch but this one was suprisingly really good, considering who was playing. It was a fantasy players dream.

Gurley went off with 3 TDs and 130+ yards from scrimmage

Hyde had a great game with 2 TDs

Watkins had a great game with 2 TDs as well

Garcon put up big yards.

The Rams just look a little different this year. The young coach seems to have them bought into his system.

Keep feeding Gurley the rock! He was the only Rams RB to touch the ball last night.

Usually Thursday Night games are pretty tough to watch but this one was suprisingly really good, considering who was playing. It was a fantasy players dream.

Gurley went off with 3 TDs and 130+ yards from scrimmage

Hyde had a great game with 2 TDs

Watkins had a great game with 2 TDs as well

Garcon put up big yards.

The Rams just look a little different this year. The young coach seems to have them bought into his system.

Keep feeding Gurley the rock! He was the only Rams RB to touch the ball last night.

They only had two RB's active last night and used Tavon Austin to rest Gurley late. Gurley could have had two more TD's but O-line got no push late in the game...he easily could have had 5 TD's last night. He only had 6 all of last year.

Rams should be 3-0 but I'll take 2-1 and a team that looks like they actually have a pulse. I'm so thankful the Jeff Fischer years are over...that was as painful as anything I've ever watched with a team that I follow (right up there with Billy G at UK).

They only had two RB's active last night and used Tavon Austin to rest Gurley late. Gurley could have had two more TD's but O-line got no push late in the game...he easily could have had 5 TD's last night. He only had 6 all of last year.

Was really hoping he'd get one more. My buddy said I was getting greedy haha!