Finally jumped over the line!

DukeDog

Hey guys! I'm a recent graduate of St. Henry, but I went to St. Xavier my freshman year (the real one that is, not the one in Louisville;)). This summer I moved up to Northern Virginia and am now a student at the current James Madison University.

I love pretty much all sports. I am a proud D.C. sports fan, so the Redskins, Wizards, Nationals, and D.C. United are all close to my heart (not the Capitals, as I became an Anaheim Ducks fan at an early age). I have also been a die-hard Boise State fan since 2004. Yeah I'm weird.

Can't wait to talk sports with everyone!

Hey guys! I'm a recent graduate of St. Henry, but I went to St. Xavier my freshman year (the real one that is, not the one in Louisville;)). This summer I moved up to Northern Virginia and am now a student at the current James Madison University.

I love pretty much all sports. I am a proud D.C. sports fan, so the Redskins, Wizards, Nationals, and D.C. United are all close to my heart (not the Capitals, as I became an Anaheim Ducks fan at an early age). I have also been a die-hard Boise State fan since 2004. Yeah I'm weird.

Can't wait to talk sports with everyone!

Welcome aboard DD!

And that was funny :lol2: