Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Finally jumped over the line!

Featured Replies

Hey guys! I'm a recent graduate of St. Henry, but I went to St. Xavier my freshman year (the real one that is, not the one in Louisville;)). This summer I moved up to Northern Virginia and am now a student at the current James Madison University.

 

I love pretty much all sports. I am a proud D.C. sports fan, so the Redskins, Wizards, Nationals, and D.C. United are all close to my heart (not the Capitals, as I became an Anaheim Ducks fan at an early age). I have also been a die-hard Boise State fan since 2004. Yeah I'm weird.

 

Can't wait to talk sports with everyone!

Pull up an easy chair, snap the top off a diet coke, turn on the TV, and let's talk some sports (in the forums).

Hey guys! I'm a recent graduate of St. Henry, but I went to St. Xavier my freshman year (the real one that is, not the one in Louisville;)). This summer I moved up to Northern Virginia and am now a student at the current James Madison University.

 

I love pretty much all sports. I am a proud D.C. sports fan, so the Redskins, Wizards, Nationals, and D.C. United are all close to my heart (not the Capitals, as I became an Anaheim Ducks fan at an early age). I have also been a die-hard Boise State fan since 2004. Yeah I'm weird.

 

Can't wait to talk sports with everyone!

 

Welcome aboard DD!

 

And that was funny :lol2:

Welcome youngster

  • Author

Thank you everyone! Excited to discuss anything and everything about sports!

Welcome! Glad to have you, aboard, Crusader!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.