Blank Slate Brewery Has Ceased All Operations

MJAlltheWay24

Brew Minds‏ @Brew_Minds:

Just received confirmation that Blank Slate is closed effective immediately. I will be reaching out to them shortly and will get more info.

The Greater Cincy Craft Beer community is a bit at a loss right now as it was just announced that Blank Slate will be ceasing their operations immediately. Lots of speculation but no real answers right now.

I feel like there has to be more to the story than just closing. Seems like if that were the case, they would have had one last bash to tell all their fans thank you and goodbye.

Their most popular beer was probably their Opera Cream Stout, which was great. I loved their Fork In The Road, which might be my favorite Amber I've had. Was just there last weekend.

Brew Minds‏ @Brew_Minds:

Just received confirmation that Blank Slate is closed effective immediately. I will be reaching out to them shortly and will get more info.

The Greater Cincy Craft Beer community is a bit at a loss right now as it was just announced that Blank Slate will be ceasing their operations immediately. Lots of speculation but no real answers right now.

I feel like there has to be more to the story than just closing. Seems like if that were the case, they would have had one last bash to tell all their fans thank you and goodbye.

Their most popular beer was probably their Opera Cream Stout, which was great. I loved their Fork In The Road, which might be my favorite Amber I've had. Was just there last weekend.

According to my Beerfest contact it was due to personal issues at home with the owner. He said he knew more, but wasn't willing to go in to detail about it.