Celtics/Cavs: Eastern Confrence Finals

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Celtics have no one that can guard Lebron. They may have to start running doubles at him but that might make it worst.

I love Isiah Thomas and have been amazed at what he can do but he has not chance guarding Kyrie or Lebron. Who is he going to guard while he is on the floor?

If you're the Celtics, moving forward is Isaiah Thomas still your guy? What he did during the regular season means nothing now. Is a 5'9" guy, who's soon to be going on 30 years old, worth $200 million? Based upon what Rondo was able to do to him in the first 2 games of the playoffs, and after Cleveland last night...I say no. He may be a good guy, and a good story, but I don't think he's the guy that's going to allow them to win a championship.

If you're the Celtics, moving forward is Isaiah Thomas still your guy? What he did during the regular season means nothing now. Is a 5'9" guy, who's soon to be going on 30 years old, worth $200 million? Based upon what Rondo was able to do to him in the first 2 games of the playoffs, and after Cleveland last night...I say no. He may be a good guy, and a good story, but I don't think he's the guy that's going to allow them to win a championship.

This is an excellent question and excellent points. He is a great player and he will get his 200 million. I'm not sold he is the guy who can carry Boston to a title. I am with you.

Boston taking Fultz makes more sense to me now. Plus I have come to terms with the Lakers taking Lonzo Ball.

This is an excellent question and excellent points. He is a great player and he will get his 200 million. I'm not sold he is the guy who can carry Boston to a title. I am with you.

Boston taking Fultz makes more sense to me now. Plus I have come to terms with the Lakers taking Lonzo Ball.

You want Ball, or you just sold that's who it's going to be?

You want Ball, or you just sold that's who it's going to be?

I've come to terms with the expectation that they will take Ball. I want Fox or Fultz preferably but all signs point to them taking Ball. Honestly, I really don't care who they pick as long as they don't trade D'Angelo.

I've come to terms with the expectation that they will take Ball. I want Fox or Fultz preferably but all signs point to them taking Ball. Honestly, I really don't care who they pick as long as they don't trade D'Angelo.

I'll be honest, if they pick Fox I'd be very happy. Lakers were never my #1 team but were always near the top, I won't be mad if they get good again with Fox at the point!

I can't express how much I'd rather see them pick someone other than Ball. Next to the Cavs winning the championship, I can't think of anything that would make me happier than to see ol' dad squirm after the Lakers' choice is announced...and it's not his boy.