Trust The Process

Historically great nickname, even if he came up with it. Playing at an All-NBA level.

It's been a couple years since I drunkenly told someone at a bar the Sixers would be contenders for a title by the end of the decade. They're well on their way and I look intelligent to a stranger. Yay me!

• 4 weeks later...
I hope this isn't one of those what could have been stories. He can't even stay healthy for 40 games.

Looks like a "he's better than advertised and we're not risking a mid-1st draft pick or an injury just so he can win ROY" story.

I really think they put him on the Stephen Strasburg plan and decided it was time to shut him down.

Looks like a "he's better than advertised and we're not risking a mid-1st draft pick or an injury just so he can win ROY" story.

I really think they put him on the Stephen Strasburg plan and decided it was time to shut him down.

They need to tank. Any games they won did nothing for the future. Get Simmons and Embid and an elite guard in the draft and this is a playoff team next year.

• 1 year later...

Makelle looked pretty good last night in the win to clench a playoff berth. 10 on 5-13, 8, 4 in 14 minutes off the bench. No FT or 3 attempts but a couple pull-up jumpers had the internet buzzing briefly.