6th,7th & 8th Middle School Basketball

UCME

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conner travels to Burlington on Thursday for a rematch. IHM won the game at Conner, can Conner go in and win? Last year Conner 7th grade (now 8th) won a thriller at IHM.

Conner won vs Holmes on Monday night. 6th grade won big, not sure about 7th and 8th grade won.

Twenhofel and Ockerman played tonight at Ockerman. 6th grade Twenhofel won, 7th grade Ockerman won big, and 8th grade Twenhofel won. Cole Shumate and Donovan Robinson played well for Ockerman 7th. Parker Fields for Ockerman and Nate Walker for Twenhofel played well in the 8th grade game. Coach Batsche has the 7th grade Ockerman team playing great, undefeated and a running clock in each game.

Twenhofel and Ockerman played tonight at Ockerman. 6th grade Twenhofel won, 7th grade Ockerman won big, and 8th grade Twenhofel won. Cole Shumate and Donovan Robinson played well for Ockerman 7th. Parker Fields for Ockerman and Nate Walker for Twenhofel played well in the 8th grade game. Coach Batsche has the 7th grade Ockerman team playing great, undefeated and a running clock in each game.

If they are playing for Batsche then you know they are bringing their lunch pale every day.

Yes I acknowledge they were very good last year, but they did lose a handful of games.. I have heard from several individuals how great the team is this year, not just Kentucky Joe- I was just wondering if they had any add ons or if they just keep improving - I can't wait to watch them play again, I watched 3 or 4 of their games last year and they were fun to watch!

@KJ- Did Ockerman 7th add any players from last years team or did the same group of players put in the work over off season that created the improvement?

Exact same team as last year. They've all grown and worked in the offseason. Core group plays a lot of basketball year round.

Ockerman and Highlands played tonight in Fort Thomas. Highlands 6th grade won big, Ockerman 7th grade won by double digits. 8th grade game was won 42-40 on a last second shot by Highlands. 7th grade game Barth played well for Highlands, while Cole Shumate, Donovan Robinson, Teon Neale and Corbin Fletcher played well for Ockerman. 8th grade game Clukey, Muller and Fahlbush all played very well Parker Fields led Ockerman with 17 points and double digit rebounds. Highlands may have moved 3 or so players up to freshman, but they have several nice players on this team.