Best Scorers in the 10th Region?

Ohmer number one for sure, no questions or doubt about it.

It's close.

Ohmer: 27.2 PPG on 43.8% FG,35.3% 3P, 86.3% FT, and attempts 19 shots per game (21 gm)

Crawford: 25.8 PPG on 53.1% FG, 25.4% 3P, 70.5% FT, and attempts 17 shots per game (18 gm)

Note: Bracken has blown out several teams and Crawford didn't play the whole game so that may be why his PPG is slightly lower. Ohmer is the better shooter, but I'd say Crawford is the better scorer.

It's close.

Ohmer: 27.2 PPG on 43.8% FG,35.3% 3P, 86.3% FT, and attempts 19 shots per game (21 gm)

Crawford: 25.8 PPG on 53.1% FG, 25.4% 3P, 70.5% FT, and attempts 17 shots per game (18 gm)

Note: Bracken has blown out several teams and Crawford didn't play the whole game so that may be why his PPG is slightly lower. Ohmer is the better shooter, but I'd say Crawford is the better scorer.

I think Ohmer has an edge as a scorer, but I'll take Crawford as a better overall player.

Having said that, it's a treat watching them both & I'll take either on my team. :thumb:

Both are really really good.... I haven't seen Ohemer this year but he was really good last year..... Ohmer is a better outside player but Crawford plays much bigger than he is on the inside

And both are underslassmen .....I think

Both are juniors and are at their best, in my opinion, driving to the basket. Crawford is virtually impossible to guard when he's got a full head of steam headed to the basket. He also hits that mid-range jumper with consistency.

Ohmer is probably better beyond the arc, but it's his knack for getting to the free throw line and converting that impresses me most about him. 164 for 190 on the year from the charity stripe.