Adidas Yeezy Boost 350

MentschTrachtGottLacht

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "shoe game" is something I've just never understood.

I've got a couple friends that won't ever want to go out to dinner or just out for the night because of money, but they won't think twice of dropping a couple hundred a few times a month for a pair of sneakers. Boggles the mind.

I've got a couple friends that won't ever want to go out to dinner or just out for the night because of money, but they won't think twice of dropping a couple hundred a few times a month for a pair of sneakers. Boggles the mind.

That isn't an issue with the "shoe game", that is dudes who need a lesson in economics. If you have it, and want strong kicks, have at it. If you are buying shoes at the expense of real life stuff (you know, like food), you are doing it wrong.

Adrian Peterson was rocking a pair of these yesterday at the Pro Bowl. They are very strong.

That isn't an issue with the "shoe game", that is dudes who need a lesson in economics. If you have it, and want strong kicks, have at it. If you are buying shoes at the expense of real life stuff (you know, like food), you are doing it wrong.

Adrian Peterson was rocking a pair of these yesterday at the Pro Bowl. They are very strong.

Oh, I know. I just don't get why people would wanna fork over that kinda cash for sneakers. Of course, I don't wear sneakers so maybe that's where my opinion stems from. Have a pair of running shoes, that I only wear for running, and that's it.

A friends son will check the weather forecast every morning...he has about 20 pairs that he will not wear if there is even a 10% chance of rain. He got some crazy expensive Jordans a few years ago for Christmas, didn't wear them outside until May.