Mason County 66 Simon Kenton 64 2OT

Mason had two point lead and Niece hits a runner in the lane to tie with 6 secs to go. Mason had a chance to win the game but an O'Mara baseline line jumper rims out at the buzzer. Mason missed some FT shots in the fourth that that allowed Niece to tie it. First OT, Mason had another 2 point lead and Niece brings the ball the length of the floor and splits double team to tie the game again. Second OT, Frodge hits a three out of the corner to give Mason the lead and at the end Mason holds the ball with a two point lead, until about 6 seconds and gets fouled. Mason misses both FT's and Niece drives but misses a runner in the lane. Great game and two very good teams. Could have been a state tourney game.

Mason--Littleton 5, Frodge 8, Boone 13, McNutt 12, O'Mara 15, Moran 9, Kumler 2, Butler 2.

Simon Kenton--Niece 28, Harmeyer 11, Meier 7, Gilliam 3, Jones 5, Buckner 7, Dressman 2, Stamper 1.

Mason--18-16-13-5-7-7=66

Simon--22-10-16-4-7-5=64

Wow!!! What a game!!!

Sumo I couldn't agree more. This was a terrific game and I thought both teams put on a show. Great game to watch and glad I was there to see it.

The officiating crew did a fantastic job and I thought that allowed both teams to get into a flow. I know sk parents and coaching staff were upset over a few calls in o.t. The first being the over and back call against sk, I didn't see it so have no opinion but just curious if you saw that particular play. I think it was at a critical time. Would love to hear what you saw.

I was listening to the am maysville radio station while at the game. Those guys did a terrific job and Fun to listen to them while watching the game.

Not to be overlooked was the job O'Mara did last night. Her first game back after a minor injury and a week off gave us a Hugh spark off the bench with a game high 15. She was also involved in a tough collision at mid court going for a loose ball. I know it shook her up and I hope she is OK.

I did not think it was over and back. I sit right at mid court and the player had not got to me or past me. The referee was right there also so I am just not sure. I cannot see her feet.

Thinking about this more, maybe the over and back was on the girl that caught the ball. This was right in front of me. The girl started in front, jumped and caught the ball and landed in the back court. Don't know, just wondering.

Omara did play a great game and hope both girls are ok. That was one call in ot I thought was a big call on the collision. And that was there was no call at all. I couldn't not believe as hard as the girls hit that 3 officials didn't make any call at all

On the over and back, I didn't see where the sk girl was initially. I do know that she was in the back court when she caught the ball but didn't see whether or not she was initially in front court or back court. Of course, I've heard both so.....