4 James Boone 6'5 SG Murray

5 Jaalam Hill 6'5 SF Waggener

6 Matt Wilson 6'9 PF Cambell County

7 Darius Williams 6'3 SG Paul Laurence Dunbar

8 Rheaquone Taylor 6'5 SF Cordia

9 Isaiah Tisdale 6'0 PG Henry Clay

10 DeAndre Dishman 6'6 F Bryan Station

Kentucky 2016

How does anyone that comprises this list miss Stewart Curry of Daviess County? He is not listed in the top 75, but he IS a top 20 player (conservatively speaking). He will be the pre-season POY candidate. Averaged a double double last season on a winning team, he is 6'7, very versatile, and will play baseball at UofL. I mean, really???

How does anyone that comprises this list miss Stewart Curry of Daviess County? He is not listed in the top 75, but he IS a top 20 player (conservatively speaking). He will be the pre-season POY candidate. Averaged a double double last season on a winning team, he is 6'7, very versatile, and will play baseball at UofL. I mean, really???

Taylor's rankings seem to be based off of AAU and camps that Next Up has attended. Stew didn't play AAU or attend any camps. As @PurplePride92 and others have stated multiple times, you cannot rank what you haven't seen.

My only issue with this list, and I know Taylor hasn't seen him so I can't complain too much, but no way there are 70 players in the state of KY in this class better than Markel McClendon of Holmes.

Somewhat biased in that statement but his credentials and stats over the past 4 years of varsity basketball speak for themselves. Biggest problem with him is he has always played AAU basketball in Ohio and this summer he didn't play at all due to working out with Beetle and Bud Wimzie every day.

My only issue with this list, and I know Taylor hasn't seen him so I can't complain too much, but no way there are 70 players in the state of KY in this class better than Markel McClendon of Holmes.

Somewhat biased in that statement but his credentials and stats over the past 4 years of varsity basketball speak for themselves. Biggest problem with him is he has always played AAU basketball in Ohio and this summer he didn't play at all due to working out with Beetle and Bud Wimzie every day.

I was thinking I saw him play last summer (2014) with the Travelers 16U team. Unless I'm confusing him with someone else, and I may be, he didn't play that much and ended up quitting.

1 Quentin Goodin 6'2 PG Taylor County

2 Carson Williams 6'6 PF Owen County

3 Mason Faulkner 6'2 PG Caverna

4 James Boone 6'5 SG Murray

5 Jaalam Hill 6'5 SF Waggener

6 Matt Wilson 6'9 PF Cambell County

7 Darius Williams 6'3 SG Paul Laurence Dunbar

8 Rheaquone Taylor 6'5 SF Cordia

9 Isaiah Tisdale 6'0 PG Henry Clay

10 DeAndre Dishman 6'6 F Bryan Station

Kentucky 2016

Goodin and Williams have been there for some time and there's little debate there. I've always thought Faulkner would be there but he took a step back last year, only to come on strong this year. He's a special scorer.

I wasn't really familiar with Dishman until this year but I really like him and think he has significant upside. Matt Wilson has the luxury of a size advantage that no one else on that list has. Beyond those I've mentioned (along with Beverly and Wright if they were still here), I have a hard time seeing the rest in the top 10 as above most of the other kids that are listed in the top 20.

I don't say this as a criticism, more to point out that there simply is very little, if any, difference in the rest of those kids. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder at that point, and it really depends on what you like in a player.

I was thinking I saw him play last summer (2014) with the Travelers 16U team. Unless I'm confusing him with someone else, and I may be, he didn't play that much and ended up quitting.

He played with the Travelers last summer but had to quit mid way through the summer due to some family issues.

All of these list are. I know of at least 2 multi sport athletes that are not on this list who are without question Top 75 kids in this state. 1 in summer put up 42 and 35 against 2 others that are on the list. they can say all they want that College coaches love multi sport athletes but if they don't play the circuit, they'll never be seen or get recognition they deserve!