Who should win the NBA MVP this year?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win the NBA MVP this year?

• Steph Curry
    • James Harden
    • Anthony Davis
    • Russell Westbrook
    • Lebron James

Realistically there are five candidates and that should be it. Curry, Harden, Davis, Russ and Lebron. I think it should be Steph Curry. Truthfully I'll be fine with any of the five winning it but I think it should be Curry. Harden has been phenomenal this year and he successfully proved that Dwight Howard is garbage. I do think that Steph Curry taking the Warriors from a 7 seed last year to a team that had one of the best regular seasons in NBA history gives him a slight edge over Harden.

I could see AD going on a run and winning a couple of MVPs in a row.

Oh I think if he stays healthy he's the odds on favorite to win the next 3-4 seasons....Guy is ridiculous.

I voted for Davis for 2 reasons. I'm biased, and I think he's the best player on the planet.

Oh I think if he stays healthy he's the odds on favorite to win the next 3-4 seasons....Guy is ridiculous.

I voted for Davis for 2 reasons. I'm biased, and I think he's the best player on the planet.

He is so much fun to watch. I'd love to see him develop a three point shot.

I can't consider LeBron for taking off the first two months of the season. Davis I would be cool with but he missed too much time. What Harden has done has been impressive considering Dwight has been MIA for most of the year. Westbrook was ridiculous, but the Thunder didn't perform with him as well as many people believe. Curry should get the nod.

I can't consider LeBron for taking off the first two months of the season. Davis I would be cool with but he missed too much time. What Harden has done has been impressive considering Dwight has been MIA for most of the year. Westbrook was ridiculous, but the Thunder didn't perform with him as well as many people believe. Curry should get the nod.

This is pretty much exactly how I feel. It's Curry.

Lebron is still the best player on the planet. He's taken a team that wasn't in the playoffs last year and made them a true contender to win the NBA Finals. That shouldn't be glossed over but Lebron fatigue makes it easy to gloss over. Man went through the same thing. Played in 69 games.

Davis missed 14 games. I'm good with that. The Pelicans don't make the playoffs without him and his game winning double clutch three pointer against the Thunder in February got them into the playoffs. Played in 68 games.

Dwight sucks. If Harden wins MVP he should thank Dwight Howard for not playing so he could do his thing. Had Howard played Harden isn't in the conversation. Played in 81 games.

I'm not sure what to make of your Russ commentary. The Thunder make the playoffs if Ibaka is healthy. Threat to win the title with KD and Ibaka healthy. How well can the Thunder perform with Russ if his other two studs aren't healthy? 11 triple doubles? Scoring champion also? MVP season all over it. Played in 67 games.

Curry played in 80 games.

The best two players in the NBA this season were Davis and Westbrook IMO. LBJ is still the best player in the game overall.

Curry should be the MVP based on the criteria they use every year. If you remove each player from their team though, Pelicans might challenge for the worst record in the league so I think the Brow has a great argument.

I guess I'd vote: Curry, AD, Russ, Harden and LBJ in that order. Not that impressed with Harden though he's had a great year and they have a great record.

LeBron James is the MVP every year, but they can't give him that honor every single season. Time to let someone else win. No one else changes the game the way he does and he is the best basketball player on the Earth. He is the MVP every season, IMO

I agree. This is the kind of year voters love because now they can validate their reasoning for not voting for Lebron when truthfully.....he's the real MVP.

I had had to do it. :D