What's wrong with NCC baseball?

G1

I know Ncc has a baseball history that is as strong as any team in the 9th. They have proven quality coaches and some players who have won on every level they played. What is the reason for not being competitive this year? Why can't Ncc score?

It really all comes down to Jimmy's and Joe's. Not enough and you get what you get. Now if you have the the right Jimmy or Joe on the mound, anything can happen. These 25+ preseason games is their way of tweeking and figuring it out by Districts. All it takes is one game in Districts and you are in the Regionals. And then all is forgotten.

From the results of the last 2 district games (3-2 loss to Highlands and 7-1 win vs. Bellevue) I would say that NCC seems to have righted the ship and is playing much better baseball of late.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them with a winning record once post season starts.

• 1 month later...
Now int he region semi's after run-ruling a tea some thought could win the 9th.

Maybe a new thread of what is wrong with Dixie baseball. That'said 3 of the last 4 years that they get put out of the tournament by teams that they should handle easily!

I know Ncc has a baseball history that is as strong as any team in the 9th. They have proven quality coaches and some players who have won on every level they played. What is the reason for not being competitive this year? Why can't Ncc score?

Guess they figured it out!