Everything posted by Old_Bulldog
-
Covington Catholic/Beechwood updates (9th Region Championship)
Dunk away! Keep it classy!
-
Covington Catholic/Beechwood updates (9th Region Championship)
Just curious, does a single member of the CCH basketball team have a Covington address?
-
Covington Catholic/Beechwood updates (9th Region Championship)
Again, a 5A private school (equals about an 8A school) beats a 1/2A school. The only thing shocking is that Beechwood beat them twice.
-
Covington Catholic 49 Beechwood 14
This simply speaks of the differences between a good 1A and a good 5A program 5A private even more so). If Beechwood ever wins this matchup, the coaches at Cover Cath have some explaining to do.
-
Dixie Heights 34 Cooper 20
Dixie wins! Yeah!
-
Simon Kenton 22 Beechwood 14
All the talk of CCH. I would love to see them play in the 6A, where they belong!
-
Covington Holy Cross/Beechwood Updates
Please tell me Coach R has the 3rd string in
-
Covington Catholic 45 Beechwood 9
I miss the days when CC sucked! Congrats to the Colonels
-
Covington Catholic/Beechwood Updates
I know and some years it's a game but when you're giving up 50lbs at every single position, it's not much of a game
-
Covington Catholic/Beechwood Updates
Absolutely 1a vs private 4a (=6a)
-
Campbell County 69 Walnut Hills (OH) 61 OT
77 Fouls! I do not see how that could be classified as a good game, no matter who you are rooting for. It sounds like a pretty painful game to watch to me. I was not there but I'm not sure how you can get too upset when someone takes a jab at the officiating!
-
Beechwood/Covington Catholic Updates
I'm not so sure if it is Beechwood being down. I think it is more of Cov Cath being better than they normally are. A 4 or 5a Private should have its way with any 1a
-
Beechwood/Covington Catholic Updates
Eventually giving up 50lbs at every position catches up to you
-
Beechwood 21 Louisville Holy Cross 9
Who caught #100?
-
Beechwood/Holy Cross (Louisville) Updates
Get the ball to Benson!
-
All State Teams
I'm not taking anything away from the players from Highlands on the list, I'm sure that they are all deserving (surprised Jones wasn't included). They were the best team from the 9th all year but 3 from one team (2- First Team & 1 - Second Team) and only one other player from the 9th even gets Honorable Mention, "Come on man"!:ohbrother:
-
Ramey Named 9th Region POY
It may be a good idea, unless like you say, his current offer may be too good to pass on.
-
9th Region Finals: Highlands vs Ryle
Highlands make the championship game for the third time in 4 years. Big difference is that this year, no one is shocked by it.
-
9th Region Tournament Updates
Now that's a move I like! Worry about the next game once you get there!
-
9th Region Tournament Updates
Does this apply to Dixie yesterday?
-
Newport Central Catholic 11 Dixie Heights 1 (9th Region)
If this is the case, that would answer any questions on where to hang the loss. I truly do not understand the thinking here, given the close games they have had in opening rounds over the last few years.
-
9th Region Tournament Updates
I highly doubt that anyone would question that the 33rd is the best district, top to bottom. I might question whether today's winners we're the better teams. However, no denying that they were the better teams today!
-
Newport Central Catholic 11 Dixie Heights 1 (9th Region)
From what I have seen lately, Dixie was trending in the wrong direction over the last couple of weeks. Congrats to NCC. Dixie missed their chance last year, when they were without question the best team in the region.
-
What's wrong with NCC baseball?
Maybe a new thread of what is wrong with Dixie baseball. That'said 3 of the last 4 years that they get put out of the tournament by teams that they should handle easily!
-
9th Region Tournament Updates
I do hate 1 and out tournaments!