Dixie Heights 34 Cooper 20

HOF

Coopers freshman QB had a rushing td and passing td . About 180 rushing yards and a ill advised pick 6 . Their RB had some big plays also , wish they ran him more. The defense just couldn’t handle Dixie’s end around play. Was 14 to 20 at the half.

Last time I heard Football is a TEAM sport & there's no I in team... On that 180yrds & about 30 carries by freshman QB...does that include the negative 40-50 yrds running backwards?

I’m really starting to think you have something against a 14 year old kid.... I haven’t seen offensive production from cooper all year and your mad because when the line breaks down he’s able to run the ball???? Here I’ll make you happy , that interception he threw was sooooo bad . Feel better?

Coopers freshman QB had a rushing td and passing td . About 180 rushing yards and a ill advised pick 6 . Their RB had some big plays also , wish they ran him more. The defense just couldn’t handle Dixie’s end around play. Was 14 to 20 at the half.

Last time I heard Football is a TEAM sport & there's no I in team... On that 180yrds & about 30 carries by freshman QB...does that include the negative 40-50 yrds running backwards?

I didn't see the game. However if it was freshman qb I heard of, then this was his first start at qb correct? So if he got 180 yards on 30 carries as you said. Then that's 6 yards a carry. Every football coach ever would love to have someone averaging over 6 yards a carry.

Also based off the score, this looks like it was a competitive game, and one of Coopers better offensive games this year based of the score and those stats you all listed.

So sounds like the freshman qb starting was not a bad thing, and someone was just pointing out his stats. So not sure what the I in team comment was about. When that poster also mentioned nice runs by a running back. It sounds like he was just giving us some info on the game.

Does anyone have more info on the game? We're both teams just running it? We're turnovers a factor by either in this game, besides the one interception mentioned?

I didn't see the game. However if it was freshman qb I heard of, then this was his first start at qb correct? So if he got 180 yards on 30 carries as you said. Then that's 6 yards a carry. Every football coach ever would love to have someone averaging over 6 yards a carry.

Also based off the score, this looks like it was a competitive game, and one of Coopers better offensive games this year based of the score and those stats you all listed.

So sounds like the freshman qb starting was not a bad thing, and someone was just pointing out his stats. So not sure what the I in team comment was about. When that poster also mentioned nice runs by a running back. It sounds like he was just giving us some info on the game.

Does anyone have more info on the game? We're both teams just running it? We're turnovers a factor by either in this game, besides the one interception mentioned?

Dixie mostly ran the ball the whole game , a lot quick draws and end arounds. Cooper played good the first half but two turnovers on a kickoff and punt return killed them. Their defense held up pretty good but they were on the feild way too much. Time of possession won the game for Dixie.

I agree 2 turnovers on kickoffs, 1 interception returned for TD. RB ran well, yet QB ran more & backwards for negative yrds...yet he's a freshman lots to learn...very athletic kid w/ a bright future. 2 jr receivers that played varsity mins last yr & did a nice job not getting enough touches along w / sophmore RB needing more carries. Fact remains Dixie isn't in top 10 n.ky & beat jags by 16 pts. Jags are young, yet not sure future is bright w/ JV & Freshman jags struggling also. Jags 0-6 & Dixie was a possible win for them.... Next 4 games...hoping Jags can @ least pull out 1 win. Borchers has now tried 3 QB's, switched lots players/positions & still 0-6.

Congrats to Dixie. Bigger, stronger and more experienced and took care of business. Now for my perspective. I thought the Jags played very inspired and this was a great game start to finish even with the Jags being down 20-0 it was a 7 point game going into the 4th.

The young QB will be something to watch over the next 3 years. He’s got the heart of a lion and competes which is exactly what the this young team needs. The pick 6 he threw wasn’t entirely his fault as the WR appeared to slow down on his route but nonetheless even after he threw it he still was almost able to run the DB down. Take away the pick, which was during a Cooper drive inside the Dixie 30 I believe and the bad punt into a Cooper player and this game may have gone a different way or come down to the wire.

Bottom line is the Jags looked a lot better than they have in weeks despite a certain poster who seems to have a problem with Coach Borchers and the way he’s grooming his young team. This team will be very good over the next couple of years once this storm is weathered.

I agree 2 turnovers on kickoffs, 1 interception returned for TD. RB ran well, yet QB ran more & backwards for negative yrds...yet he's a freshman lots to learn...very athletic kid w/ a bright future. 2 jr receivers that played varsity mins last yr & did a nice job not getting enough touches along w / sophmore RB needing more carries. Fact remains Dixie isn't in top 10 n.ky & beat jags by 16 pts. Jags are young, yet not sure future is bright w/ JV & Freshman jags struggling also. Jags 0-6 & Dixie was a possible win for them.... Next 4 games...hoping Jags can @ least pull out 1 win. Borchers has now tried 3 QB's, switched lots players/positions & still 0-6.

Too funny!! You seem to have all the answers so I’ll ask you these questions. Cooper is 0-6 so you tell me what games they “should have” won to date? What’s your solution so I can be sure to pass it along coach Borchers? You continue to talk about the jr WRs getting more touches and I counted at least 6 balls going to each and there was limited production yet you criticize the new QB for producing more offense on the ground and nearly just as much through the air than the other two previous players that have been there this season. Bottom line this team’s effort was much better last night and they had their chances.

Every team wants to win every game but the reality is when you have probably the most inexperienced team in NKY on top of being outmanned you’re not gonna win many games.

You might want to lower your expectations a touch and get behind the team and the coaches and “trust the process”.