Sep 4 Johnson Central

Sep 11 Covington Catholic

Sep 18 @ Madison Central

Oct 2 @ Cooper

Oct 9 Western Hills

Oct 16 @ Boyle County

Oct 23 Garrard County

Oct 30 Southwestern

Henry Clay CHEESED out of that game on that date. Instead Lex Catholic will play Ryle HS and Henry Clay will play Louisville Saint X in the Bluegrass Bowl. Unless HC bailed out of that game too.

Oct 23 Garrard County

Catholic and Garrard are meeting for the first time since 2000. It's been an odd series, with Garrard winning the first four games when both teams were in Class A. In 1997 both teams moved up to Class AA and Catholic won five straight (including a playoff win in 1999). I'm looking forward to restarting that old rivalry.

Henry Clay CHEESED out of that game on that date. Instead Lex Catholic will play Ryle HS and Henry Clay will play Louisville Saint X in the Bluegrass Bowl. Unless HC bailed out of that game too.

Will Ryle play them at home or away ?

Ryle is playing @ Lex Catholic. They are playing in their Bluegrass Bowl.

I don't think they can play @ Cov Cath on a Friday night because of lighting.

I can only hope that Lexington catholic survives September.

Ryle is playing @ Lex Catholic. They are playing in their Bluegrass Bowl.

I don't think they can play @ Cov Cath on a Friday night because of lighting.

I can only hope that Lexington catholic survives September.

Their first game in October will be no cake walk.

Their first game in October will be no cake walk.

I'm not overlooking October and November. I respect and know how great the teams are. I'm saying survive September because I know that's the month we have to gain some confidence. I also think chemistry is huge for this LC group. Hopefully by October LC will be ready for that stretch game.....

Do you really think Henry Clay would rather play St. X instead of Lexington Catholic? I highly doubt that.

Do you really think Henry Clay would rather play St. X instead of Lexington Catholic? I highly doubt that.

This might be the beginning of the new boycott since LexCath opted out of the agreement with Fayette County Public School System

This might be the beginning of the new boycott since LexCath opted out of the agreement with Fayette County Public School System

They can boycott. There was nothing to gain by LexCath playing those city teams. When Catholic won folks would say you're supposed to. When we lose its a celebration for a team that has 6A student body and LexCath having a 3A. It never helped with playoff seeding so it makes no sense to do this in football.

They can boycott. There was nothing to gain by LexCath playing those city teams. When Catholic won folks would say you're supposed to. When we lose its a celebration for a team that has 6A student body and LexCath having a 3A. It never helped with playoff seeding so it makes no sense to do this in football.

I agree

Hit it on the head brother. I AGREE as well.