Jerry Jones Sued for 1.2M for Sexual Assault

http://cdn-jpg.si.com/sites/default/files/download/documentfragment_11170018.pdf

This is a copy of the lawsuit. Some of the accusations don't make sense. Not saying if true or not. By the way, pretty graphic language in the attachment.

HB fire away!

All I can say is I told you so.

Now Jerry Jones has money and if it goes to trial money usually wins.

But I talked about smoke

Earlier and where there is smoke there's fire

Looks like the fire is being stoked.

I'm not in the business of judging, and of course when people are accused they are done so either falsely or not falsely. It's the accusers word against the accused and vice versa.

With that said, my gut reaction to Jerry Jones has been one of a man who is in love with money and power. It seems to bleed out of him as he sits perched high in his seat watching his Cowboys play. Not sure why it's so obvious as opposed to other team owners, but with him it just is somehow. There seems to be a smarminess that exudes from him.

Again the gut reaction would be of one that says that he is a man capable of the such acts that he is being accused of, but then again with his money, power and personality, he is also the type of man that could be an easy target to be falsely set up and falsely accused as accusers know that by appearance it would not be too much of a stretch for a judge or jury to believe the possibility of such acts coming from such a man as him. There are as equally smarmy characters among us that would go as far as making up stories for the ultimate benefit of $$$.

Is he guilty of what he is being accused of? Who knows? Obviously I don't know as I was not there, but another thing that seems peculiar here is if this incident happened 5 years ago what took the accuser so long to file a complaint? Of course there could be all kinds of reasons for that that none of us are aware of, but it always boggles my mind when accusations come out of nowhere long after said incident.

Interesting. So did this woman work for the Cowboys organization?

BTW: $1.2M is chump change for a guy like Jerry Jones who is worth over $3B.

I'm with ya on that. It's quickly starting to look like a case of all smarmy characters involved on both sides of the story deserving each other and trying to bring otherwise decent people in to it to judge who's telling the bigger lies.

Not an employee; she was a stripper. Kind of changes my view of this whole scenario.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones sexually assaulted stripper: lawsuit - NY Daily News

I do and I don't agree with you here.

Just because she happens to be a stripper doesn't automatically mean she's lying. All strippers aren't prostitutes etc. I think it becomes a slippery slope if we start labeling entire professions with stereotypes when it comes to the court of law.

I do and I don't agree with you here.

Just because she happens to be a stripper doesn't automatically mean she's lying. All strippers aren't prostitutes etc. I think it becomes a slippery slope if we start labeling entire professions with stereotypes when it comes to the court of law.

I didn't say she was lying.

Interesting. So did this woman work for the Cowboys organization?

BTW: $1.2M is chump change for a guy like Jerry Jones who is worth over $3B.

Agreed, it will cost Jerry more to defend this in lawyer fees than to just pay it. Jerry probably has that much in his couch cushions.

I know you didn't. But just making the inference that you changed your stance because she was a stripper sounded as the same thing. I also somewhat agree with you but that doesn't make it right either.

You are correct; it doesn't make it right but I do feel like her profession is going to come into play here. If you are a secretary in the Cowboys organization, you can reasonably expect to go to work and not get sexually harassed on a daily basis. A stripper on the other hand puts herself in a potentially dangerous situation every time she goes on a job and if she is easily offended or can't handle the lewdness, it's probably not the right line of work for her.

BTW, the girls in those pictures don't look like they are too upset about being groped and having their head thrusted into some old guy's pelvic region.

We don't have the benefit of seeing Jane's demeanor (The accuser) on the night of said incident because she's the one holding the camera.

Her two acquaintances seem to be having a good time, and it might not be too much of a stretch to assume that as a stripper, Jane's not the innocent virgin little traumatized Catholic school girl that she's pretending to be with her profession and running around with the friends that she does.

My guess is that since she has these photos, she's decided to make the most of them showing Jerry partying with these girls showing him obviously enjoying himself so it can be seen that he's the type that would with such type girls.

It seems all too obvious really, and yeah you can't lay a blanket statement that all strippers, but why was she in the company of this party and snapping photos of activities to begin with? The girls in the photo don't appear to be disapproving nor do they seem to be showing any reaction to Jane the photographer that they see any discomfort in her. If she was appalled by such acts wouldn't she have already left the party to not subject herself to such displays of naughtiness? Sure no one's lying exactly here that Jerry put himself in this little kitten party, but she's taking advantage of having these photos to see how much she can maximize her income as a side bonus to her profession.

You are correct; it doesn't make it right but I do feel like her profession is going to come into play here. If you are a secretary in the Cowboys organization, you can reasonably expect to go to work and not get sexually harassed on a daily basis. A stripper on the other hand puts herself in a potentially dangerous situation every time she goes on a job and if she is easily offended or can't handle the lewdness, it's probably not the right line of work for her.

BTW, the girls in those pictures don't look like they are too upset about being groped and having their head thrusted into some old guy's pelvic region.

The girl suing wasn't in any of those

pictures. It is also said that it didn't take place at her work but she was forceably taken by Jones' body guards along with the other girls when she didn't want to go with them.

I don't know what is true and what isn't. I just know from prior incidents that again, this doesn't surprise me k owing what he has done in the past as told to me by some very relabel people who have been on the wrong end of Jones' power play away from the football offices.

I wonder if due to them being strippers and being hired by patrons of the strip club if some on the jury will just feel that such lewdness is the norm in a strip club environment and not sexual harassment? I think lawildcat and on are thinking the same.

Let's say the jury does decide in her favor or Jerry settles which sort of admits guilt, what will the NFL do to Jerry? Is sexual harassment as serious as the racism shown by Sterling of the Clippers and the NFL may look to force the sale of the Cowboys? My guess is that it will not go that far but who knows.