Everything posted by isthatallyougot
-
Once more: Scott County, sans transfers ...
I think Scott County is unfairly singled out when it comes to transfers. Most of the best teams in the state are beefed up with talent from outside their borders! It seems to be a trend that will only grow with success of teams like Scott County. Unfortunatly to compete you you must do what it takes!
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Mason County 55
Oh on the contrary, the Cards are devestated with injuries and to fight back against a top 10 ranked team they were more than impressive. The Royals with their ranking in the state and and top billing in the region were not as good as advertised!
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Mason County 55
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Take Mason by 1+. I think this will be a very close game and might come down to the wire if not ot. right score wrong team!
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Mason County 55
The guys in stripes with the whistle was right on top of the play. His opinion is the only one that counts now and forever more. If you want to talk no calls there were two walks on mason when they went up at the end of the game!
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Mason County 55
WOW!! Stenzil once again shows he has pure ice water in his veins! Playing a very depleted Clark County team Mason was not very impressive at all. Not the game I was expecting at all! Robbie was fouled and it affected a shot he would make more than half the time. Refs let a lot slide from both sides and Clark County pulled it out. You can blame whomever you want but a win is a win! Say what you will Clark is a loaded and stacked for the future, better get used to it cause we will be in the hunt for a few years to come!:ylsuper:
-
George Rogers Clark vs Lexington Catholic (2/3)
I'm not sure but I don't think Ryan Williams played in the last game. If this is the case his speed and ball handling will be the difference in the 2-2-1 and he will burn them if they try to contain him! Still a rough game for a wounded Cardinal team!
-
Trevor and Treg Setty
I think unstoppable is a bit of a stretch!
-
Top underclassmen in your area?
In Clark County , the future is so bright you better wear shades!::ylsuper::walk:
-
Kentucky 26 Tennessee 20
Ryan Williams 28 yards on 6 carries! I was hoping to see Ryan work with a good O-Line. Wish he had gotten more carries so he could have shown his blinding speed in the open field.
-
George Rogers Clark 85 Lexington Christian 56
The bad part about Rogers was no foul was even called when he got hurt! Simply amazing! The refs were calling hand check fouls later though, go figure!
-
George Rogers Clark vs Montgomery County predictions (1/16)
I was told they have to play due to this being a district game. I am not sure if this is a fact but it sounds reasonable to me.
-
10th region top 8 updated 1/11
We will settle all of this on Feb. 6 at Clark County. One team will be able to claim bragging rights until March, then all bets are off and it will be WAR! Ain't Highschool Basketball fun!:ylsuper:
-
Is there a major difference in referees?
Took me a while but I get it:lol:
-
Mason County vs. Scott County (01/09)
Scott by 11 X 3.......33 points!
-
Elliott County 78 Southside, SC 69
Alas poor Elliot, still the Rodney Dangerfield of Kentucky Highschool Basketball!:confused:
-
Lexington Catholic 70 George Rogers Clark 51
I have been wondering for a few games now why GRC doesn't play zone! I remember a few sets where they played a 1-3-1 zone but it seems it was against Elliot Co. in the pre-season. Just a passing thought.
-
George Rogers Clark 61 Hazard 36
Looks like the Cards are starting to roll up their sleeves and get down to business! This team will only get BETTER as the season rolls on :ylsuper:
-
Elliott County ranked #1 by calpreps.com
I wouldn't put a lot of stock in this, They have GRC at 8-3 being beat by Mercer Co. who we haven't played much less been beat by. The only rankings that count are after the lights go out and the fans go home at Rupp in March! Elliot may very well be number one then!
-
Scott County 86 Byrnes, SC 50
Sounds like Euton is finally going to show what Billy Clyde saw before a lot of us did!
-
Elliott County 107 South Charleston, WV 84
Sad to say but until Elliot cuts down the nets at Rupp, and they are more than capable IMO, they will be the Rodney Dangerfield of Kentucky Basketball. I was a doubter until last night and now I BELIEVE!!:thumb:
-
Elliott County 107 South Charleston, WV 84
My theory of an atheletic opponent and Elliot in foul trouble was blown out of the gym tonight! Elliot is the real deal and Ferguson can shoot! Ethan Faulkner is a floor coach in the truest sense of the word, I don't think he is going to let them lose this year. The team that stops them this year will have to catch them on an off shooting night with ALL of them shooting bad......don't see that happening! Great team.......
-
Best Defender
For a man 5'8" tall Ryan Williams from GRC is one of the toughest in the state. His help off the bench is 5'8" Patrick Bailey who gives people fits. Good quick guards both of them.
-
Elliott Co. 132 Boyd Co. 67
Coach Strong is a class act all around! If there is a correct way to do things he will set the example!
-
J-Town 54 Anderson Co. 52
Is this the same jeffersontown listed as number one in another thread?
-
Scott Co 79 Clark Co 59
Purvis would have put this team over the top IMO. Losing a solid 6'8" player would hurt any team and he will be a force when he is healthy. Does the KHSAA have a redshirt program?:lol: