Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 26 Tennessee 20

Featured Replies

KY WINS!

 

Close game until 2nd half. Ky opened it up in the third quarter and never looked back.

 

Tony Guidugli Game MVP; completed 1-TD pass and 1-TD on his own.

Adam Dempsey Defensive MVP; 2-sacks(back to back) in the third quarter.

Oliver Head rumbled in for another TD.

 

Both teams played well, Congrats to all.

 

Please add to the list as I am sure I missed someone.

KY #9 played a heck of a game and received Offensive MVP!

 

:dancingpa

  • Replies 84
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

KY WINS!

 

Close game until 2nd half. Ky opened it up in the third quarter and never looked back.

 

Tony Guidugli Game MVP; completed 1-TD pass and 1-TD on his own.

Adam Dempsey Defensive MVP; 2-back to back sacks in the third quarter.

Oliver Head rumbled in for another TD.

 

Both teams played well, Congrats to all.

 

Please add to the list as I am sure I missed someone.

KY #9 played a heck of a game and received Offensive MVP!

#9 was Hunter Adams (Middlesboro)

 

Great showing by the trio from Ft Thomas Highlands , Also Tyler Harbin of Bell County had a great game.:thumb:

Sounds like TG silenced all of his critics once again. A game like this goes to show that he can play with the best and play at the D1 level.

 

Congrats to the the KY squad and especially the Highlands players for playing so well!

I am not surprised, Tony is the perfect QB for a game like this.

Any ideas on crowd size? College coaches there watching kids?

 

Does the game look like it was supported well enough to continue? I was glad to hear the Ky. Nat'l Guard stepped up to be a major sponsor. I think Freddie Maggard (former Cumberland HS and UK star) is a 'higher-up' in that organization.

What kind of offers goes Guidugli have? Whose looking at him?

I am not aware of any formal offers to-date. Hopefully, this will change.

I am not aware of any formal offers to-date. Hopefully, this will change.

 

Wow that suprises me!

He had a great season this year and always seemed to step up in the big time games.

 

I forget what it was called but wasn't he offered an invitation to a camp where only the top 100 QBs across the nation (supposedly) were invited?

Wow that suprises me!

He had a great season this year and always seemed to step up in the big time games.

 

I forget what it was called but wasn't he offered an invitation to a camp where only the top 100 QBs across the nation (supposedly) were invited?

Yes, he was one of 100 finalists for a national QB award named after Joe Montana.

Does anyone have rosters? Where was the game played?

Congratulations to the KY boys for winning the Border Bowl. A special congrats to the Highlands boys for representing the Birds and our community.

 

I was surprised there weren't any players from Christian County on the roster.

:dancingpaWAY TO GO KENTUCKY:dancingpa

:banana:SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO THE BOYS FROM HIGHLANDS:banana:

Once again doing the Fort proud

Congratulations to the KY boys for winning the Border Bowl. A special congrats to the Highlands boys for representing the Birds and our community.

 

I was surprised there weren't any players from Christian County on the roster.

 

This was a EKY Bowl and an Eastern Tennessee Bowl, not a traditional EKY as in the mountains but a split down the middle almost. Coaches had to nominate their players to be selected anyway.

 

The crowd was very large, I wouldn't have an estimate but if all the people on the track sat in the bleachers then both sides would've been absolutely filled.

 

The National Guard must have had 500 men/women there working the event.

 

This is definatley one of the better ran bowl games out there.

 

Kentucky tied the series 1-1.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.