Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 26 Tennessee 20

Featured Replies

Maybe had they ran the Benedict kid from Estill (5'10 210) more than once instead of the 5'8 160/165 guys all the time they would have established a running game. He deserved just as much exposure as anyone else.

 

Just my opinion, I guess I will just have to let it die!

 

Kentucky had 3 different kids throw the ball, Tennessee had 2.

Kentucky had 9 different kids run the ball, Tennessee had 6.

Kentucky had 10 different kids catch a pass, Tennesse had 7.

 

Go to thier board and complain.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks like Kentucky did a great job getting kids into the game, it shows that the coaches did a fantastic job of getting kids to play together.

The kids had a choice of offense or defense. Greer chose defense and played a good game. A lot of these kids play both ways in high school but when you only have 3 days to practice you can't let everybody play both ways. This is a good game and the organizers have done an excellent job.

Wow...It was ccccccc-old! I'm taking the advise of my mentor, LN, and thawing out with a good shot or two of his "special tonic". CONGRATS and THANK YOU to the BORDER BOWL COMMITTEE and THE NATIONAL GUARD. What a first class event they staged! From the banquet to the game, it seemed to have that Highlands flavor. Ex-Bluebird greats Marty Moore and Gino Guidugli were the banquet speakers and current Bluebird greats Adam Dempsey, Oliver Head, and baby-brother "MR MVP" Tony Guidugli were standouts in the game. I know O-Line coach, Bruce "Wizard of Koz" Kozerski, from Holy Cross, was concerned about his line's ability to pass block. They all were great run blocker's and in 3 short days, the Wizard developed them into a pretty tight pass blocking unit(s). Well done Coach! Especially since 1st team all-state OL Adam Dempsey chose to play Defense!! And at defensive tackle...a spot HHS doesn't play. All he did was bag the games MVP for KY defense. And a late addition to the roster, Oliver Head, got to showcase his offensive skills as a wide out/RB and found the end zone. And Mr. 15...or as we were saying "It's TONY-TIME!!", was the big difference maker in the game. Throwing, running, scrambling, improvising...he just made it happen...just like the state finals! Zach "ATTACK" Eagler of Boone also had a VERY nice game. He was in on MANY tackles. Kudos also go out to the TN kick returner...man that cat can fly!! Any one who gets a chance to participate in this event should JUMP at the opportunity. It was really a great 4 days for the boys!! Congrats to ALL involved

 

WOW!!!:eek:

Kentucky had 3 different kids throw the ball, Tennessee had 2.

Kentucky had 9 different kids run the ball, Tennessee had 6.

Kentucky had 10 different kids catch a pass, Tennesse had 7.

 

Go to thier board and complain.

 

I don't care what TN done! I care about our KY boys!

 

By the way I wouldn't be caught dead on a TN site or anything to do with TN sports.

 

I purchased a hat just to help out since they were selling them and after I looked at it I noticed Tennessee in orange on it and I thought I can't have this in my house.! Just that crazy I guess.

Edited by Uncle Rico

Didn't the same kid score all the TD's for TN?

I think it was the same kid.

That speaks volumes on this issue (playing time on the two teams) if that is true.

Anyone know how I can score a DVD of the game?

Didn't the same kid score all the TD's for TN?

I think it was the same kid.

That speaks volumes on this issue (playing time on the two teams) if that is true.

The Lindsey kid from Bradley Central High School had 2 of the 3 TD's for Tennessee the other one was the big FB from Gatlinburg-Pittman Matthew Pittser.

OK. I thought someone else scored, but the local line in the paper had the same kid scoring 3. Thought I had missed one. Thanks.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.