Everything posted by bigbluefan02
-
Clay County 84 Harlan County 76 - 13th Region Championship
Sorry guys I am still trying to figure this out on posting and that.
-
Clay County 84 Harlan County 76 - 13th Region Championship
There where a couple things at the arena I didn't like for the example the student section should moved behind the goals (yes I know that they would have to put bleachers or something there) but I agree it is pretty open but as for the ticket prices they where more expensive for students at Harlan than the Arena. We have to remember this is a money making event, but this is about the kids.
-
Clay County 84 Harlan County 76 - 13th Region Championship
There where a couple things at the arena I didn't like for the example the student section should moved behind the goals (yes I know that they would have to put bleachers or something there) but I agree it is pretty open but as for the ticket prices they where more expensive for students at Harlan than the Arena. We have to remember this is a money making event, but this is about the kids.
-
Clay County 84 Harlan County 76 - 13th Region Championship
Thank you
-
Clay County 84 Harlan County 76 - 13th Region Championship
Congrats to Clay Co. and I am looking forward to the Region being returned to the Arena next season. And if it isn't then it should be, but again congrats to one of the classiest coaches in the 13th in Coach Marcum and his Clay Co. Tigers.
-
JJ Jude Sets State Rushing Record
AMEN:laugh::thumb::laugh::thumb:
-
Central vs. Corbin Predictions
I think Central will shut out the Redhounds. Does anyone know how Brady is? Heard he had a concussion last week.
-
Williamsburg/Harlan Round Two Predictions
I'm thinking W'burg wins this one. I know Harlan got them the first game, but that was week 2 of the season and Coach Heron has a young group that has grown since then. they are a lot better and I think Harlan will put up a fight but I say Wburg will win 27-20. It will be a fun game to watch I do know that.
-
Longest regular season district winning streaks
I'm guessing they are talking actual championships, not games, my mistake.
-
Longest regular season district winning streaks
Corbin's was 47 till they lost to Bell. First loss since Oct 2000 if I remember hearing it. And Bell's now is 25 (maybe 26 I don't know who they played this week).
-
Rockcastle County 54 Clay County 12
Just think it is crazy that's all. Just the same way I think it is crazy that teams are 0-10 can make a playoff while teams are 6-5, 5-5 are sitting home, but that is another thread. But again congrats to Rock, hope you all do well in the playoffs.
-
Rockcastle County 54 Clay County 12
You are correct I believe. I don't agree with it but that is something with the KHSAA. Knox Central beats them the week prior and then Knox loses to Russell, but Rockcastle gets the #1 seed. But congrats to Rock!
-
Williamsburg vs. Lynn Camp
Well until last couple weeks cnc78, I would pick Williamsburg hands down. But with the comeback from C'ville and with the shock from Berea it will make this game more interesting. But don't get me wrong, I still think Wburg will win this one with no problem, but like you said it is two teams that really don't care for each other, nor the fans for that matter. I think Coach Herron and his staff have done a great job with this young bunch and I think that offensive will find itself again this Friday.
-
Bell County vs. McCreary Central Predictions
I agree and Coach Mills is a class act. He won't do anything silly.
-
Corbin vs. Casey County Predictions
This should be Corbin pretty easy I would think. Corbin by 14+.
-
Bell County vs. McCreary Central Predictions
This one will be over quickly and the 2nd teamers/jv will get some work in for sure. Bell by 50.
-
Williamsburg vs. Berea
I think Wburg will get to name the score in this one. Jackets by at least 30.
-
Harlan County vs. Whitley County Predictions
I think Harlan Cowill win this one but I also think that WC will make a game of this. I think it will be closer than most expect. Im still taking Harlan by 7.
-
Bell County vs. Corbin Predictions
I am thinking the streak will be coming to an end this Friday. Sorry Redhound fans...
-
Williamsburg 28 Campbellsville 27
This should do a lot for the young Jackets and building that confidence. Great win by the Burg.Congrats to the coaches and the players.
-
Lack of Sportsmanship - Or Mental Toughness?
When I played football (graduated in 87) we would usually huddle up on the sideline and use it has a timeout almost. I can remember times when our HC would come out to us, but times have changed. And lke other members have posted the "take a knee" shows nothing in my opinion.
-
Bell County vs. Clay County Predictions
Bell Co. will name the score in this. Bell has too much for them, and there might be a running clock before the first half is over.
-
Southwestern 41 South Laurel 19
I agree. It is easy to sit up in the stands and complain. I'd like to see some of those complaining get off their butts and show up and become officials.
-
You write the funny caption 5
I have no clue why we are paying Chris Johnson so much money.....
-
Beechwood/Elizabethtown Predictions
Beechwood and they can name the score they want.