Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamsburg vs. Lynn Camp

Featured Replies

This game is huge!! Two schools that really don't like each other, two fan bases passionate about their teams. You can say what you wish about Lynn Camp being down and having a rough year...it doesn't matter. The Campers will be out to ruin the Jackets win streak and will play their hearts out! The Jackets must overcome slow starts and sputtering offensive play to get this win. Lynn Camp has a ball posession offense that can give you fits. The Jackets of late have been struggling to find an offensive rythm. I expect this game to be closer than alot of people think...Who wins this blood fued and why? More later in the week.....

Well until last couple weeks cnc78, I would pick Williamsburg hands down. But with the comeback from C'ville and with the shock from Berea it will make this game more interesting. But don't get me wrong, I still think Wburg will win this one with no problem, but like you said it is two teams that really don't care for each other, nor the fans for that matter. I think Coach Herron and his staff have done a great job with this young bunch and I think that offensive will find itself again this Friday.

  • Author
Well until last couple weeks cnc78, I would pick Williamsburg hands down. But with the comeback from C'ville and with the shock from Berea it will make this game more interesting. But don't get me wrong, I still think Wburg will win this one with no problem, but like you said it is two teams that really don't care for each other, nor the fans for that matter. I think Coach Herron and his staff have done a great job with this young bunch and I think that offensive will find itself again this Friday.

I hope you are right. The offense the first half at C'ville was as good as it gets, but the second half and on into the Berea game we stunk it up.

Burg, rolls 42-7

Williamsburg 41-14.

  • Author

It appears everyone predicting a pretty lopsided affair, however, I'm not in that mindset...Having watched a number of years of this rivalry, other than Blowouts by Lynn Camp during the Chafin - Reynolds era, this has been a very hard fought and relatively close series. I know the Burg is on a pretty good streak against the Campers, but as I said previously, throw the records out the window. This will be a dog fight and I do think the Burg will win, but I expect the Campers to compete hard and make it closer than most expect...more later in the week...

W'burg wins 28-12 but I never think these games are going to be easy....

I am going with Williamsburg, with this one being a boig rivalry the Burg' will not be looking past LC. Go Jackets!

  • Author
W'burg wins 28-12 but I never think these games are going to be easy....

Amen to that

  • Author

Just a side note ...Williamsburg's Middle school advances in the state playoffs with a win over Campbellsville last night...Congrats Junior Jackets!

Cats are still struggling to move the ball. Facing a young D may help a little, but I still see problems with few solutions. Burg can put points up off of mistakes and we tend to have mental lapses in games that allow for the big plays. This game is a battle most years and many years the team that should win manages to lose. I'm afraid the offense that Burg does have will be too much for the Cats. If the Cats can avoid the big mistakes and play power football (this is a challenge being thrown down for the O line) it could get interesting. Guess we'll see friday.....

  • Author
Cats are still struggling to move the ball. Facing a young D may help a little, but I still see problems with few solutions. Burg can put points up off of mistakes and we tend to have mental lapses in games that allow for the big plays. This game is a battle most years and many years the team that should win manages to lose. I'm afraid the offense that Burg does have will be too much for the Cats. If the Cats can avoid the big mistakes and play power football (this is a challenge being thrown down for the O line) it could get interesting. Guess we'll see friday.....

I truly expect, despite any shortcomings they have, the Campers to fight their guts out...let's face it you win this one it makes the season a whole lot more paletable... I just hope these young Jackets are geared up and ready because I know the Campers will be...

Both teams are black and orange, hmmmmm. The sidelinedoc has to say the "TCB" is directed at Williamsburg.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.