Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FullMetalJacket

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FullMetalJacket

  1. Awful proud of my teams season and effort against Doss...Wburg had way to many turnovers and hats off to Doss for creating them...Our bigs needed to play well and that didn't happen...Corey Shelton and Skyler Griffith came to play as radio guy Stan would say...This group of kids showed up big on the field and on the floor, thanks for the memories... Good luck to Doss
  2. Williamsburg shocks the world and wins 56-55...Probably not but I have to go with my team...
  3. Wburg Basketball Starters Skyler Griffith-held back Chase Lowrie-held back Andrew Griffith-not held back Corey Shelton-not sure Fred Massey-no idea They were 6th grade hold backs, Williamsburg had a policy that did not allow kids to hold back in the 8th grade
  4. This group of Seniors has played in two state football finals against Mayfield, they will not be shell shocked playing in Rupp... This year Wburg beat Corbin 4 times, South Laurel 3 out of 4 times....I watched Clay Co play twice this year and I thought South Laurel was better...Wburg had the best team and talent in the 13th, no question...
  5. Congrats to Coach Robinson and the Jackets...What a special group of seniors... Chase Lowrie Skyer Griffith Corey Shelton Fred Massey Ethan Wilson Garret Faulkner Micheal Creekmore Eric Poore Way to go young men, you made this Old Jacket very proud... -
  6. The guys do a good job putting this bowl on, it's first class...I know all of them and I promise you they select the kids as fair as possible...
  7. Corey Shelton and Skylar Griffith are special athletes, Skylar just broke 1,000 points...Williamsburg has good wins over Corbin, South Laurel and winning the Cumberland Falls Inv, just like during football season I am so tired of hearing the schedule is weak theme...
  8. Congrats to Williamsburg's Skyler Griffith, well deserved recognition for this young man...
  9. Corey Shelton has been making those catches since he was in the 8th grade, that was one reason no one on the team seemed real excited because they have seen Corey do it so many times before...Business as usual...I witnessed one similar when he was a 8th grader, remember thinking he is going to be a special player...
  10. The same Johnny that stood over a Wburg player after making a tackle shaking his head, I mean really after a game like that and this is what you want to discuss...
  11. I agree but it's easy to second guess now, the coaches had a good plan and made good adjustments through the game, barring the turnovers Wburg wins...Going in I thought it would be Wburg needing the turnovers to win...
  12. Congrats to Mayfield on yet another state championship, Williamsburg played well enough to win this one... Very proud of my team and this group of Seniors, they just came up a little short...What a great game to witness, you had two pretty good teams going at it, in the end the turnovers and missed kicks were too much to overcome for the Jackets...You can't do that against good teams...
  13. Yes they were both cheap shots, one twisted a ankle or worse could have broke a bone, the other caused a concussion or worse could have caused a permanent brain injury... This is a terrible thread and I am sorry to have participated in it...
  14. If Coach Herron was about running up scores then this Wburg team would rewrite the national scoring records... He has called off the dogs early and often on teams all season, there were teams that scored 21 points on us, you think they where better than Raceland...Do I wish we had taken a knee, yes especially after reading this thread... I hate to see a kid hit a defenseless player like a kicker just because his team was behind and failed to defend a pass but it was handled well, hats off to coach Salmons...Not that it matters but the kid that caught the TD pass was a back up freshman WR... Here's a YouTube link from VT teaching the "gator roll" technique and according to this it's legal... I really hate both incidents happened, otherwise I had a great trip to Raceland and hope you all win them all next year unless you play Wburg...
  15. I had a good time at the game, great food (sausage dog) and atmosphere...Congrats to Raceland for making their second straight state semi final game...I was late arriving for the game and wish I could have meet a few more of you...After the game I talked to a couple of fans who were very apologetic about the 2 late personal foul calls as I was about the late TD pass...Got to talk to Mickey Dixon again, you guys are lucky to have this man as a principle at your school...You got a good young group coming back next year, good luck to the Rams...
  16. Don't like to make predictions, just putting on my orange colored glasses and think Wburg wins this one, good luck Rams...
  17. Looking forward to one of those sausage dogs....
  18. Happy Thanksgiving to all the Ram fans in Ramland... Hope we bring as many fans as you all brought to our place last year, see ya tomorrow...
  19. Since you mentioned alcohol, is there a place to eat that might have a cold beverage...
  20. "I noticed that the Litkenhouse rankings have Raceland ranked over Williamsburg 99.9 to 98.9. Does anybody follow that ranking system very closely that could possibly tell us how accurate that system usually is when predicting winners?" Last year Lit predicted Hazard to beat Wburg by 2 or 3 and Wburg to beat Raceland by 2 or 3, I guess because of schedule Lit doesn't like Wburg...
  21. Wburg had just missed a 22 yd field goal with 2:00 left in the game, Hazard took over and put the Olinger kid in the wildcat and broke lose for 80 TD yard run...
  22. It's ok to one of those fans...I know I am...
  23. Coach Herron has done a good job of not letting this team hear all the noise, I was a little concerned before the Hazard game but after that performance this team will not over look anyone... 4chs I was hoping to see the Hounds in BG, that was a very tough loss...
  24. Doc this is a very good Wburg team coming to Raceland, if your Rams win, hats off to you, I will be a Ram fan in Bowling Green...Looking forward to having a Rams Sausage Dog at the Grill..What part of the field do you hang out, might stop by and say hello... Next question is are you all healthy? We have lost a back up LB who played some with the starters...Had another LB go out of Hazard game with ankle, I think he is probable for Raceland game...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.