Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamsburg/Harlan Round Two Predictions

Who will win this game? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Harlan
      56%
    • Williamsburg
      43%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Jackets come off a workman like win vs. Jenkins. Harlan played a tough Berea squad to a 35 - 12 win. Big rematch here from week 2 of the regular season. The Jackets lost previously at Harlan 41-22. They shut down Harlan's ground attack, but got toasted by the passing game. Harlan was hitting on all cylenders in the air game and the Burg turned the ball over a few times to set the Dragons up nicely. The Jackets were very young then but have matured over the season. This will be a good game. How much have the Jackets grown up? Will Harlan be able to exploit the Jackets thru the air again? The Burg is nearly full strength for this one and it will be at the hallowed ground of Rose Stanfill this time. Jackets looking for redemption, Harlan looking to advance...who wins? more later in the week!

Jacket Pride!!

Different game. I believe that W-Burg is a better team ow than when the two met the firstb time. Should I be right about the Jackets (and I am pretty sure I am) then they will be focused, well prepared and ready to turn the tables and get a win. THE BURG' is on a mission

GO JACKETS!!!

 

Williamsburg by 6

Harlan and the fighting Donohue's and Curry's 29-26.

The Burg comes focused and gets the upset.

  • Author

Going to be a tough one for the young Jackets...if they have matured the way I hope i agree they have an excellent shot to win.

I'm thinking W'burg wins this one. I know Harlan got them the first game, but that was week 2 of the season and Coach Heron has a young group that has grown since then. they are a lot better and I think Harlan will put up a fight but I say Wburg will win 27-20. It will be a fun game to watch I do know that.

Williamsburg Yellowjackets

Last Week: defeated Jenkins 40-0

All-Time Second Round Record: 1-4

 

Harlan Green Dragons

Last Week: defeated Berea 35-12

All-Time Second Round Record: 2-5

 

**Second round began in 1991**

 

Past Playoff Meetings

1979 - Harlan 20 Williamsburg 16

2006 - Harlan 42 Williamsburg 35

  • Author

The tide on here seems to predict a close game, maybe a touchdown spread, and I'll agree with that. Yesterday was a good day of practice...hope the Jackets stay focused all week!

  • Author

The Jackets had a very good night of practice in rainy conditions last night. They appear to be pretty healthy going in to Friday. This should be one of the better games in class A this week. Both teams have high octane offenses so should be some fireworks. Jackets...stay focused go to work and leave it all on the field!

 

Jacket Pride!!

Just one more "get-r-done" comment to Williamsburg from this Raceland fan. A "RamJacket" for your game. :D

Jacket players....... get focused, ready to play and go out and execute and bring home a "W"!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.