Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption 5

Featured Replies

Yes Vince Young sucked, I'm sorry he was your fantasy quarterback. Give me a break, I didn't draft him.

I asked you a question

Anybody seen Chris Johnson? I miss him dearly! He is killing my fantasy team!

Edited by Ram

I have no clue why we are paying Chris Johnson so much money.....

You really can't handle the truth.

^along those same lines..

 

"Psst, do you know Col. Jessup?"

or

"Who really ordered the code red?"

"You are supposed to keep a straight face man." "Well how am I supposed to when you are wearing a Titans shirt."

"Trinity game? I thought my wife said we were going to a Titans game."

If Roseanne can sing the national anthem why can't I ?

Man where can I get one of those!!!

"Trinity game? I thought my wife said we were going to a Titans game."

 

 

"Titans game? I thought my wife said we were going to a Trinity game." A Trinity game would probably be more exciting.

How do I go about getting one of those uniforms ? Really ? Six years in Hawaii , where do I sign ?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.