Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Muddawg

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Muddawg

  1. Time will tell! Good luck to SK this year!
  2. I sure hope so.....I don't feel any of the coaches mentioned would get the kids excited about playing football at Dixie. Just one man's opinion...
  3. Are there any Trinity assistants worthy of a head coaching position?
  4. Fresh blood is needed to get the kids excited again about Dixie football. Brossart is a heck of a coach but I'm thinking he needs a change of scenery himself!
  5. Good guy, good coach, GOOD LUCK TOM!
  6. For the record, my definiton of a high motor is anyone who gets after it both offensively and defensively from start to finish. They lay it on the line every moment they are on the court.
  7. In total agreement with this post! Great kid, a ton of upside, hopefully summer ball carries over!
  8. Not to mention the schedule he will play to get his team ready - not many cupcakes padding a soft schedule!
  9. I agree with your statement - Coach Carr's teams are very well coached, they play hard, play fast, and are a competitor come Feb/March
  10. So is Coach Steiner working with Nick's shot?
  11. I don't like talking about kids specifically but N Ayers has a high motor? Uhm....okay i guess...Mr. Ayers is nice player but unless something has drastically changed over the summer I'm not so sure about the "high motor" thing......
  12. Seriously? who are their shooters? I can name one --- Barnes.....about it.......so before SK starts hanging any banners shouldn't they beat teams like Scott? Hasn't Scott won like 8 or 9 in a row? I know I know not in the same region. :ylsuper:
  13. Congrats to Ludlow for the 1st round win - but - come on peeps - Beechwoods talent is on a different level. No disrespect to Ludlow or any other Class A school in the district. Just not happening this year. The schedule the Beechwood played this year compared to others in this district is not even close. No I'm not a Beechwood fan or graduate. Just stating facts. Beechies pick score.
  14. Seriously? Beechies again pick their score - no disrespect to Ludlow - enough said
  15. Toolman - Not stirring the pot - I as well hope Dixie can build on the win last night and get some momentum going! You have to admit, the 2nd half was the most emotion I've seen out of the entire team [coaches included] this entire year.
  16. No Simpson, and that hard nosed, quick QB that graduated last year and this is what you got. Meaning those 2 kids and probably a few others made the coaches look better than what they really are [were]. Anyhow I'm not a SK hater or anything like that but definitely not impressed. Surprised how small they are upfront for a big school.
  17. ON the sidelines? Hmmmm are they under cover in football uniform?
  18. I as well did not notice anything out of the "norm"......other than....Brossart calling the entire game :0)
  19. I agree with your assessment of the game. The 2nd half there was a fire and passion that I haven't seen all year long. That's all you can really ask of any of the kids and the coaching staff. Play hard - give it your all - have fun - ya know? As a fan I think that's all anyone can ask of 16-18 yr old kids. I knew Brossart was calling the defense but I didn't realize Spritzky was calling the O. I thought Brossart was doing both! Anyhow nice to see different defensive looks as well as blitz packages! Nice win - hopefully they can build on it for next week!
  20. I think a change at this point is a must. The thrill and passion is gone [or it appears to be]. Nothing against current coaches on staff but Dixie needs to clean house - no promoting from within'. I agree with the Guru - Tom is a great guy and has done a lot of good for the school and the community. Anyhow Dixie has a nice freshman group coming up so the timing couldn't be better for a change.
  21. Seriously? Beechwood picks score again - starters will be lucky to play til half. No knock on Dayton or it's program - the Beechies have far superior talent. That is all :ylsuper:
  22. Dixies QB was on the money last night - a ton of drops by wr's.
  23. For the record, not a poster, very familiar with what's going on, and Tom is a great guy that has been good for the school and community. However the HC is ultimately responsible for the overall direction of the team both offensively and defensively. "Something" is definitely "not right". All I'm going to say about it. Anyhow, you have to agree for the last 2-3 years the defensive scheme hasn't been very good period. Dixie's opponents avg way too many point per game / and yardage against them. So I'm stating the obvious - who is ultimately responsible? Last night I truly couldn't stomach the lack of effort and lack of trying last night for all involved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.