Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Things are so bad at Dixie...

Featured Replies

they have "security" on the sidelines as a precaution to protect Tom Spritzky.

 

My guess is going to be people from Dixie will flatly deny this and I will tell you my source is solid and I stand by it.

It's been a long season at Dixie.

I know expectations were much higher for the season.

They looked pretty solid last night @ SK.

Of course, SK is experiencing the same type year.....

I didn't notice anything out of the norm at last night's game.

they have "security" on the sidelines as a precaution to protect Tom Spritzky.

 

My guess is going to be people from Dixie will flatly deny this and I will tell you my source is solid and I stand by it.

 

Who would they be protecting him from?

I saw an interview with Tom after the win and he just seemed less excited than you would expect.

 

Good dude. Probably needs a break though.

I noticed 2 cops by the Dixie locker room. I thought it was just to keep fans from getting ran over when the players game out.

  • Author
I noticed 2 cops by the Dixie locker room. I thought it was just to keep fans from getting ran over when the players game out.

 

They were probably there keeping their eye on you! :D

They were probably there keeping their eye on you! :D

 

They didn't do a good job I made it home. :D

they have "security" on the sidelines as a precaution to protect Tom Spritzky.

 

My guess is going to be people from Dixie will flatly deny this and I will tell you my source is solid and I stand by it.

 

 

If indeed this is true, it was done without the knowledge of Tom. Outside of the few parents upset with son's PT, there have been no extraordinary events that would warrant such a response from Dixie. My source is pretty solid also, Tom himself.

Wow I think some people have nothing else to do with their time but pick a team and or Coach and start lots of gossip! This is just the latest bash Dixie Thread!! Your source by the way is wrong and in no way accurate or "solid"

This thread is just an attempt to bash Dixie and Tom Spritzky after they win because talking about the game wouldn't accomplish that. I expect more fromthe founder of this website but I guess I am wrong to do so. If your source is so solid tell who they are, stinkyboy II manned up and said who his source was.

  • Author

These are exactly some of the responses I expected. My source is solid and as many of you know I never ever reveal a source.

These are exactly some of the responses I expected. My source is solid and as many of you know I never ever reveal a source.

Very weak in my opinion. You will bash a school and program with stories that are fabricated but not mention where you heard this lie protect the guilty.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.