Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harlan County vs. Whitley County Predictions

Who wins? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Harlan County
      91%
    • Whitley County
      8%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Bears win this one 49-14.

Harlan will win but I think WC can make it a little closer than this. They got to control the ball and TOP to have any hope of keeping the score down. Good Luck!

Harlan will win but I think WC can make it a little closer than this. They got to control the ball and TOP to have any hope of keeping the score down. Good Luck!

 

I hope so too. Good luck this week.

I hope so too. Good luck this week.

 

You too. Looks like Bell County is hitting there stride.

You too. Looks like Bell County is hitting there stride.

Yeah pretty good. Just trying to get better every week. You guys must be playing well.

Harlan County is the favorite, but this Whitley Co. team has a lot of heart and will make a game of this one. I would like to see the Colonels pull off the upset, just think that the Black Bears are on a mission this year.

 

Harlan Co. 35 Whitley Co. 28

Harlan by 2 TD's. Larkey and his troops are too good.

Harlan Co. 35-14.

Harlan Co. 35-14.

Have to agree with this one

I think Harlan Cowill win this one but I also think that WC will make a game of this. I think it will be closer than most expect. Im still taking Harlan by 7.

Harlan will win but I think WC can make it a little closer than this. They got to control the ball and TOP to have any hope of keeping the score down. Good Luck!

 

Trenchmaster is better suited to give us a Raider breakdown...come on over TrHenchOmasterP.

Trenchmaster is better suited to give us a Raider breakdown...come on over TrHenchOmasterP.
WHO ??????????
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.