Clay County 84 Harlan County 76 - 13th Region Championship

Brewer really carried Harlan County in this one. If I'm not mistaken, he had 29 of their 76 points.

On a related note, the open gym (roll in baskets) don't seem to keep scoring down at Harlan County. The scores in the tournament as a whole were way up.

Congrats to Clay Co. and I am looking forward to the Region being returned to the Arena next season. And if it isn't then it should be, but again congrats to one of the classiest coaches in the 13th in Coach Marcum and his Clay Co. Tigers.

Congrats to Clay Co. and I am looking forward to the Region being returned to the Arena next season. And if it isn't then it should be, but again congrats to one of the classiest coaches in the 13th in Coach Marcum and his Clay Co. Tigers.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan. The high ticket prices and openness of the arena really killed the atmosphere for me. For me, there's nothing like sitting in a packed house with a trip to Rupp on the line.

Welcome to the site!thumb[1].gif

There where a couple things at the arena I didn't like for the example the student section should moved behind the goals (yes I know that they would have to put bleachers or something there) but I agree it is pretty open but as for the ticket prices they where more expensive for students at Harlan than the Arena. We have to remember this is a money making event, but this is about the kids.

Welcome to the site!thumb[1].gif

There where a couple things at the arena I didn't like for the example the student section should moved behind the goals (yes I know that they would have to put bleachers or something there) but I agree it is pretty open but as for the ticket prices they where more expensive for students at Harlan than the Arena. We have to remember this is a money making event, but this is about the kids.