Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teddy_Noir

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Teddy_Noir

  1. Hoptown showed they belong today. I was very impressed with their energy level. Jordan Majors is a quality player, I hope he finds a home somewhere to do some college ballin'.
  2. MoCo showed some mettle tonight. John Hardin played hard though, they have a lot to be proud of going
  3. That board is going to be as unblemished as cherry sports car.
  4. Your team will be back next year. Be thankful your team got to Rupp. Their are over a hundred schools that would have killed to be Holmes' place.
  5. Hopkinsville is one of the laziest teams I have ever seen. They should have beaten Graves by at least 20. Props to GC for hanging in the game, they deserved it.
  6. So far yes. Usually Friday is when the eraser comes out.
  7. Poor Fleming County had chances to seize the momentum with a lot of easy points but blew them. I was impressed with their athleticism though, Burns had some nice blocks in the first half.
  8. This will be a tight one if Holmes has someone step up and shoot like Cotson did yesterday. If not they loose tomorrow by 10 plus. Mad. Co is the real deal folks.
  9. MoCo played well without a big run for most of the second half when Prewitt went cold for most of the 3rd quarter. Chase Hall really stepped up and played well during the second half as did Wallace. Warren Central played very well and I was impressed with their two bigs down low. If they can find a starting backcourt next year Central should repeat in the 4th.
  10. There was an odd trend for several years where the winner of that contest would always foreshadow the winner of the game.
  11. Ballard is overdue for a State title. I can't think of another school that has run into so many buzzsaws over the years in the finals. Lofton in 03'. Bud Mackey's incredible 4th quarter in 07'. Shelby Valley's aggressive defense in 2010.
  12. Yes it was. PRP played 5 overtimes that tournament. Very impressive...even for a Louisville school.
  13. One I am surprised no one has mentioned is the 2001 State Finals between Lafayette and Male. Robert Madison led an incredible 4th quarter comeback. That was my first ever Sweet 16 game too.
  14. That was South Laurel. This was the game where Spillman drained a shot from the free throw line at the buzzer.
  15. 2004 State Quarterfinals, Trinity vs Mason County. Trinity played stall ball all game long and gave the Royals fits. With three seconds left Chris Lofton did what he did best, save the day. You never forget a Chris Lofton buzzer beater.
  16. I've seen them once in the District Finals. They are long, athletic, and can score from multiple positions so the preview is spot on. The only glaring flaw I saw was that during the GRC game they lost quite a few players in transition and that would have cost them a few baskets if GRC had been able to cash in. Has anybody else noticed this or was it a one time only thing?
  17. Great game! Cov. Cath fans have nothing to hang their heads about.
  18. The Dragons are always good for a thriller at Rupp. I still remember Dewalt's dunk from 04'.
  19. This is the kind of game that drives a man to drinking.
  20. Cov Cath is walking a dangerous slope right now. They need to calm down or they are done.
  21. Bluelicks has some tasty Catfish If I remember correctly.
  22. I knew that Mason and Clark Co. had been on top for the last decade. I'm a Paris High alumni so the 10th region is my backyard!
  23. That is one of the better shots I have seen in quite some time. Perfect arc and knuckle ball hybrid if that makes any sense.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.