Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery County 71 Warren Central 63

Featured Replies

  • Author

Prewitt with 29 for MoCo.

Nice win for Montgomery, GO 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:clap: :banana: :ylsuper:

can MoCo get some respect now? JK LOL.

 

 

Obviously not. Some people are still calling them MoCo. :lol2::lol2:

Nice W and seemed like it was a very fast paced game.

Congrats MoCo!

Obviously not. Some people are still calling them MoCo. :lol2::lol2:

 

Amen! Not a fan of shortened names. I still call UConn "Connecticut."

  • Author

Try typing Montgomery County every time they score in an update thread.

 

And for the record, their student section had a sign that said "MOCO".

Not knocking you Spindoc. Just throwing out personal preference!

  • Author
Not knocking you Spindoc. Just throwing out personal preference!

I know, just horsin' around anyway. Happy to type in another thread for a break! Ha

  • Author

By the way, I'm really impressed with Prewitt. The plan was to be physical with him. He not only played through it, he played well through it.

By the way, I'm really impressed with Prewitt. The plan was to be physical with him. He not only played through it, he played well through it.

 

Saw him at 10th region final OPrew very impressive. Surprised he is not reconsidering William and Mary.

  • Author
Saw him at 10th region final OPrew very impressive. Surprised he is not reconsidering William and Mary.

I think he's smart to go there. Great school, and I bet he'll play sooner than if he tried to go bigger. Just my opinion.

I think he's smart to go there. Great school, and I bet he'll play sooner than if he tried to go bigger. Just my opinion.

 

From that standpoint all is good. I think he is talented enough to play at a higher level than the Colonial league. Hopefully he can be on a bracket buster team someday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.