Everything posted by Teddy_Noir
-
Madison Central 60 Hopkinsville 56
Hoptown showed they belong today. I was very impressed with their energy level. Jordan Majors is a quality player, I hope he finds a home somewhere to do some college ballin'.
-
Madison Central/Ballard predictions- State Championship
Ballard by 3.
-
Montgomery County 66 John Hardin 57
MoCo showed some mettle tonight. John Hardin played hard though, they have a lot to be proud of going
-
Ballard 68 Knott County Central 53
Its as unblemished as a baby's skin.
-
Hopkinsville 50 Graves County 34
That board is going to be as unblemished as cherry sports car.
-
Madison Central 65 Holmes 61 (OT)
Your team will be back next year. Be thankful your team got to Rupp. Their are over a hundred schools that would have killed to be Holmes' place.
-
Hopkinsville 50 Graves County 34
Hopkinsville is one of the laziest teams I have ever seen. They should have beaten Graves by at least 20. Props to GC for hanging in the game, they deserved it.
-
John Hardin 79 Fleming County 69
So far yes. Usually Friday is when the eraser comes out.
-
John Hardin 79 Fleming County 69
Poor Fleming County had chances to seize the momentum with a lot of easy points but blew them. I was impressed with their athleticism though, Burns had some nice blocks in the first half.
-
State Tourney: Holmes vs Madison Central Predictions
This will be a tight one if Holmes has someone step up and shoot like Cotson did yesterday. If not they loose tomorrow by 10 plus. Mad. Co is the real deal folks.
-
Montgomery County 71 Warren Central 63
MoCo played well without a big run for most of the second half when Prewitt went cold for most of the 3rd quarter. Chase Hall really stepped up and played well during the second half as did Wallace. Warren Central played very well and I was impressed with their two bigs down low. If they can find a starting backcourt next year Central should repeat in the 4th.
-
Greatest Sweet 16 Game You Have Seen
There was an odd trend for several years where the winner of that contest would always foreshadow the winner of the game.
-
Discussion of the 7th Region Preview
Ballard is overdue for a State title. I can't think of another school that has run into so many buzzsaws over the years in the finals. Lofton in 03'. Bud Mackey's incredible 4th quarter in 07'. Shelby Valley's aggressive defense in 2010.
-
Greatest Sweet 16 Game You Have Seen
Yes it was. PRP played 5 overtimes that tournament. Very impressive...even for a Louisville school.
-
Greatest Sweet 16 Game You Have Seen
One I am surprised no one has mentioned is the 2001 State Finals between Lafayette and Male. Robert Madison led an incredible 4th quarter comeback. That was my first ever Sweet 16 game too.
-
Greatest Sweet 16 Game You Have Seen
That was South Laurel. This was the game where Spillman drained a shot from the free throw line at the buzzer.
-
Greatest Sweet 16 Game You Have Seen
2004 State Quarterfinals, Trinity vs Mason County. Trinity played stall ball all game long and gave the Royals fits. With three seconds left Chris Lofton did what he did best, save the day. You never forget a Chris Lofton buzzer beater.
-
Discussion of the 10th Region Preview
I've seen them once in the District Finals. They are long, athletic, and can score from multiple positions so the preview is spot on. The only glaring flaw I saw was that during the GRC game they lost quite a few players in transition and that would have cost them a few baskets if GRC had been able to cash in. Has anybody else noticed this or was it a one time only thing?
-
Holmes 62 Covington Catholic 60
Great game! Cov. Cath fans have nothing to hang their heads about.
-
Warren Central 56 Russell County 48
The Dragons are always good for a thriller at Rupp. I still remember Dewalt's dunk from 04'.
-
CovCath-Holmes - 9th Region Championship Game Updates
This is the kind of game that drives a man to drinking.
-
CovCath-Holmes - 9th Region Championship Game Updates
Cov Cath is walking a dangerous slope right now. They need to calm down or they are done.
-
CovCath-Holmes - 9th Region Championship Game Updates
Bluelicks has some tasty Catfish If I remember correctly.
-
10th Region Finals: Montgomery County 68 Scott 37
I knew that Mason and Clark Co. had been on top for the last decade. I'm a Paris High alumni so the 10th region is my backyard!
-
James Bolden game winner v Cooper
That is one of the better shots I have seen in quite some time. Perfect arc and knuckle ball hybrid if that makes any sense.