George Rogers Clark vs Montgomery County predictions (1/16)

GRC travles to Montgomery Co Friday for a big distirct and rival game. GRC won the first meeting between these two teams 77-63. What is your prediction?

More of the same. MC can't seem to get that "signature win" this season.

I hope you are right on this one, but they had rather beat us than eat....:lol: The team that wants this one the most I feel will win. Cards had better bring thier "A" game for the Indians.

Studies have shown that papa is right well over 51% of the time...

An interesting twist to this game is that Montgomery Co and GRC will both be missing players because of the football all-star game.

Montgomery's Grant Darnell has started a few games for the Indians this year.

GRC's Ryan Williams is the Cardinals starting PG and a key player.

An interesting twist to this game is that Montgomery Co and GRC will both be missing players because of the football all-star game.

Montgomery's Grant Darnell has started a few games for the Indians this year.

GRC's Ryan Williams is the Cardinals starting PG and a key player.

Ryan is the starting PG but GRC has a deep bench of guards who can handle the ball almost as good as Ryan can he will be missed but I don't think it will be that much of an impact on the game! GRC by 12

Ryan is the starting PG but GRC has a deep bench of guards who can handle the ball almost as good as Ryan can he will be missed but I don't think it will be that much of an impact on the game! GRC by 12

Offensively - I agree. Defensively Williams really hastled Rash in the first meeting.

I disagree, Yes we have a great bench, and they can handle the ball but Ryan has such great passes and sees the floor so well. GRC will miss his leadership more than some think. Now this is not to take anything away form our other gurads, each individual has their own special talents that they bring to the floor.

Offensively - I agree. Defensively Williams really hastled Rash in the first meeting.

I agree, defensively Ryan is one of the best we have.