Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark vs Montgomery County predictions (1/16)

Featured Replies

GRC travles to Montgomery Co Friday for a big distirct and rival game. GRC won the first meeting between these two teams 77-63. What is your prediction?

GRC travles to Montgomery Co Friday for a big distirct and rival game. GRC won the first meeting between these two teams 77-63. What is your prediction?

 

More of the same. MC can't seem to get that "signature win" this season.

  • Author
More of the same. MC can't seem to get that "signature win" this season.

I hope you are right on this one, but they had rather beat us than eat....:lol: The team that wants this one the most I feel will win. Cards had better bring thier "A" game for the Indians.

I hope you are right on this one, but they had rather beat us than eat....:lol: The team that wants this one the most I feel will win. Cards had better bring thier "A" game for the Indians.

 

Studies have shown that papa is right well over 51% of the time...

  • Author
Studies have shown that papa is right well over 51% of the time...

That makes me feel better.....:lol:

Grc 78 Montgomery 61 all Cards,They flex there 10th region muscle in this one and send a message to the region.

An interesting twist to this game is that Montgomery Co and GRC will both be missing players because of the football all-star game.

 

Montgomery's Grant Darnell has started a few games for the Indians this year.

GRC's Ryan Williams is the Cardinals starting PG and a key player.

An interesting twist to this game is that Montgomery Co and GRC will both be missing players because of the football all-star game.

 

Montgomery's Grant Darnell has started a few games for the Indians this year.

GRC's Ryan Williams is the Cardinals starting PG and a key player.

 

Ryan is the starting PG but GRC has a deep bench of guards who can handle the ball almost as good as Ryan can he will be missed but I don't think it will be that much of an impact on the game! GRC by 12

Ryan is the starting PG but GRC has a deep bench of guards who can handle the ball almost as good as Ryan can he will be missed but I don't think it will be that much of an impact on the game! GRC by 12

 

Offensively - I agree. Defensively Williams really hastled Rash in the first meeting.

Offensively - I agree. Defensively Williams really hastled Rash in the first meeting.

 

Sure a funny time to have a football all star game.

Sure a funny time to have a football all star game.

 

I agree, but this is the last chance for some very good football players to show their skills before the February signing period. And if they can get an offer to continue their education, GREAT!

They have had 4 years to show their skills. If they were college material, surely someone would have picked up on it.

  • Author
Ryan is the starting PG but GRC has a deep bench of guards who can handle the ball almost as good as Ryan can he will be missed but I don't think it will be that much of an impact on the game! GRC by 12

 

I disagree, Yes we have a great bench, and they can handle the ball but Ryan has such great passes and sees the floor so well. GRC will miss his leadership more than some think. Now this is not to take anything away form our other gurads, each individual has their own special talents that they bring to the floor.

 

Offensively - I agree. Defensively Williams really hastled Rash in the first meeting.

 

I agree, defensively Ryan is one of the best we have.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.