George Rogers Clark vs Montgomery County predictions (1/16)

They have had 4 years to show their skills. If they were college material, surely someone would have picked up on it.

The Border Bowl is full of small college scouts that do not get a chance to see these kids until a bowl game, and yes alot of these kids are college material.

An interesting twist to this game is that Montgomery Co and GRC will both be missing players because of the football all-star game.

Montgomery's Grant Darnell has started a few games for the Indians this year.

GRC's Ryan Williams is the Cardinals starting PG and a key player.

Will hurt Clark more than Montgomery, although Montgomery is already thin in the post. I'll say Clark 75 Montgomery 65 in this one.

This one has a little more meaning than the first matchup between these two because it is a seed game and the winner will be in the driver's seat for the #1 seed in the district. GRC should win, but in this rivalry you never know.

This one has a little more meaning than the first matchup between these two because it is a seed game and the winner will be in the driver's seat for the #1 seed in the district. GRC should win, but in this rivalry you never know.

I agree and the game is at Montgomery Co.

I was told they have to play due to this being a district game. I am not sure if this is a fact but it sounds reasonable to me.

The game is going to be played.

I am sure if the game had been canceled it would had to be rescheduled...which with both schedules...could have been difficult.