Everything posted by isthatallyougot
-
Corey Rogers returns to line-up for GRC
Corey did not play against Mason County! Before he was injured Corey was scoring in double figures most games.
-
Corey Rogers returns to line-up for GRC
Big man Corey Rogers will play for GRC in time for District and Regional play! He was out due to a broken nose and will wear a face shield. Should make Regionals a bit more interesting!:ylsuper::clap: http://ilearn.clarkschools.net/sites/grc/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
-
10th Region POY
I think Robbie has proven he is the Player of The Year!:notworthy:
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 6th Region Contest
PRP.
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 3rd Region Contest
Owensboro.
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 5th Region Contest
Bardstown
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 11th Region Contest
Franklin Co.
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 16th Region Contest
Elliott County
-
2009 Boys Sweet 16 Regional Contest
1 Paducah Tilghman 2 Christian County 3 Muhlenberg North 4 Warren Central 5 Bardstown 6 PRP 7 Eastern 8 Anderson County 9 Covington Holmes 10 Clark County 11 Scott County 12 West Jessamine 13 Corbin 14 Hazard 15 Shelby Valley 16 Elliott County TB-10TH TB-16TH
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 10th Region Contest
Clark County
-
George Rogers Clark vs Franklin County 2/17
I just hope the game is as spirited as this thread! Clark County is a good team that will be great next year! The injury list this year has put "Greatness" on hold but don't ever think they won't show up to play!
-
Top-ranked Elliott County Lions are home-grown and loved at home
If Elliott comes up short at Rupp it will be a bad ending to a good movie! Over the last year I have become a Lions Fan. If GRC can't cut the nets I hope Elliott does!
-
Who has the worst pep section?
GRC is a big school so I have to disagree. For the number of enrolled students to the number who attend games it is low and not real well organized anymore!
-
Robbie Stenzel scores his 1000 point
2000 or 22,000, pressure is pressure! Just because the stage is smaller does not mean the accomplishment is less! This isn't the first free throws Robbie has made in the clutch! I would put him against Calathes and bet Robbie hits more!
-
Robbie Stenzel scores his 1000 point
After watching Calathes from Florida choke on his free throws against Kentucky, it makes Robbies shots against Mason seem even more impressive! Can't wait to see how the next two years play out with this young man at the helm of GRC!:notworthy:
-
Mason County vs Elliott County 2/10
WOW! I don't know if I want to miss this game? It will validate a very good Elliot team or expose a weak Mason team! I will go with Elliot by 10 plus!
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Mason County 55
Be careful, every time I said mark it down I ended up eating it!:irked:
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Mason County 55
Exactly!:thumb::clap:
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Mason County 55
You would have thought Mason would have heard of Robbie before this game, huh?
-
Once more: Scott County, sans transfers ...
This is exactly what I meant about this becoming more and more the normal way of doing business! You end up with some SUPER TEAMS and a few good regular teams
-
Once more: Scott County, sans transfers ...
What I see is this is becoming a trend that is here to stay and Scott County is just a frontrunner in the trend.
-
Once more: Scott County, sans transfers ...
Mason starts at least two players who are not "natives" Clark County starts at least three who are not "natives" Holmes I know has transfers from elsewhere. The Knipp brothers at Elliot. It is more common than you may realize maybe not on the scale of Scott county but it is common.
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Mason County 55
Coach Humphrey said last night after the game when you have a chance to beat a tradition like Mason County basketball on a regular basis then you are being successful at building your own tradition. Mason is no doubt a tradition in the tenth region and in Kentucky, hopefully Clark County is in the first stages of building a winning tradition.:ylsuper:
-
Once more: Scott County, sans transfers ...
Who said "LIVE" I said "FROM" there is a difference and do some research you will see what I am talking about!
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Mason County 55
"And if pigs had wings....." is one of mine!