Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark vs Franklin County 2/17

Which team will win? 47 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

GRC travles to Franklin Co Tuesday night. According to the BGP polls, Franklin co is #14 and GRC #15. How do you see this one playing out?

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

This will be a tuff road game for the Cards. Franklin Co in my opinion has been flying under the radar this year. I feel they are higher than their ranking indicates.

Clark County by 3.

GRC by 5 :thumb:

  • Author

Remember we are still without Rogers, but Daniels has been improving every game.

This should be a really good game looking at the match ups:

 

5'9 Williams v 6'1 Hicks

6'2 Hatton v 6'3 Hall

6'4 Stenzel v 6'3 Meyer

6'6 Daniels v 6'6 Conner

6'9 Zollo v 6'8 Donovan

This should be a really good game looking at the match ups:

 

5'9 Williams v 6'1 Hicks

6'2 Hatton v 6'3 Hall

6'4 Stenzel v 6'3 Meyer

6'6 Daniels v 6'6 Conner

6'9 Zollo v 6'8 Donovan

 

Where do you see mismatches, if any?

Where do you see mismatches, if any?

 

I really don't see any mismatches.

 

Williams v Hicks should be a defensive battle. Neither are known for their scoring abilities but both can flat out get after it on the defensive side.

 

Hatton v Hall- IMO these two are mirror images of one another. I might give Hatton the slight advantage offensively though.

 

Stenzel v Meyer is another great match up. Both can fill it up from outside and are great off the dribble. I see it being an offensive show down between these two.

 

Daniels v Connor- Another pretty even match up. Both are athletic big men that can really get up there. I might give Daniels the advantage as far as athleticism but would say Connor is the stronger and more physical of the two.

 

Zollo v Donovan is another pretty even match up. Zollo can play inside or out but I'd give him the advantage inside and give Donovan the advantage outside. I was very impressed with Andy's range in the Holmes game.

Gold sunrise, I'm going to keep us on track. We've picked several lately.

 

I'll word this one more carefully so I don't get bashed.:scared:

 

I agree about Franklin Co. flying under the radar, and this one's on their floor.

 

I still think your Cards win in a close one, less than a hand full.:thumb:

I really don't see any mismatches.

 

Williams v Hicks should be a defensive battle. Neither are known for their scoring abilities but both can flat out get after it on the defensive side.

 

Hatton v Hall- IMO these two are mirror images of one another. I might give Hatton the slight advantage offensively though.

 

Stenzel v Meyer is another great match up. Both can fill it up from outside and are great off the dribble. I see it being an offensive show down between these two.

 

Daniels v Connor- Another pretty even match up. Both are athletic big men that can really get up there. I might give Daniels the advantage as far as athleticism but would say Connor is the stronger and more physical of the two.

 

Zollo v Donovan is another pretty even match up. Zollo can play inside or out but I'd give him the advantage inside and give Donovan the advantage outside. I was very impressed with Andy's range in the Holmes game.

 

Very interesting match ups. These seem to be pretty even until we get to the bench play, I feel without Rogers, FC could get the edge with their OAK TREE, FC by 5.

  • Author
Gold sunrise, I'm going to keep us on track. We've picked several lately.

 

I'll word this one more carefully so I don't get bashed.:scared:

 

I agree about Franklin Co. flying under the radar, and this one's on their floor.

 

I still think your Cards win in a close one, less than a hand full.:thumb:

 

I will take that.:thumb: Hope you are right.

Should be a great game Tuesday night at FC. I dont see many matchup problems for either team, pretty even across the board. Im going to give the advantage to FC being at home and having the senior leadership. Ill go with FC by 8.

Very interesting match ups. These seem to be pretty even until we get to the bench play, I feel without Rogers, FC could get the edge with their OAK TREE, FC by 5.

 

I'd probably give GRC the advantage at the guard position off the bench but give FC the advantage down low off the bench.

Edited by gold sunrise

I'd probably give GRC the advantage at the guard position off the bench but give FC the advantage down low off the bench.

 

 

Agree on the guards, we have Bailey, Martin, Brewer, and Thomas.

Inside is now were we are weak. At the beginning of the season this was our stong point. Rogers, and then Pervis and Daniels off the bench. Now Daniels has to start and we bring in 6'1 Dini. He is the starting QB on teh football team and is a great defender. He too is a Sophomore and just needs more experience.

 

It should be a really good hard fought game, one question, how is Rogers, and will he have a chance to return during the tournament? I was looking foward to seeing how close in comparison he is to one of GRC's fine past player's Lynn Hopewell. Hope he will be okay.

  • Author
It should be a really good hard fought game, one question, how is Rogers, and will he have a chance to return during the tournament? I was looking foward to seeing how close in comparison he is to one of GRC's fine past player's Lynn Hopewell. Hope he will be okay.

 

Rogers is out for the season. Along with Travis Pervis

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.