Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark vs Franklin County 2/17

Which team will win? 47 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Williams does have great quickness, but he doesn't have length. Other teams FC has played have kids that can match his quickness and possess length. Meyer usually draws the other teams best defending guard and here are some defenders that he's faced the past 2 years that are better than Williams on defense: Arrez Henderson (Holmes), Rico/J.J. Johnson (Holmes), Ge'Lawn Guyn (Scott County), Brandon Triche (Jamesville DeWitt, NY), and Ronald Baker from Wings Academy out of Brooklyn who is extremely quick and will sign with a division 1 program in the spring. I don't think Williams will guard Meyer because of size but I doubt he defends as well as any of these players. And these same players have also guarded Hall at times in the same games.

 

He was just making a point that GRC guards are quick and are tough defenders. No need for the sarcasm. Just feel good that FC will be able to play GRC with out Rogers and Purvis. Better win this one. It might be 3 years before they get another shot.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was just making a point that GRC guards are quick and are tough defenders. No need for the sarcasm. Just feel good that FC will be able to play GRC with out Rogers and Purvis. Better win this one. It might be 3 years before they get another shot.
Really didn't see any sarcasm in that post. BTW FC beat GRC last season with Rogers and Purvis. I think FC just got lucky in that one. As I posted earlier it should be a very entertaining game, and I expect that FC, the "weak middle sister of the 11th region" will show up and do its best to compete.
Really didn't see any sarcasm in that post. BTW FC beat GRC last season with Rogers and Purvis. I think FC just got lucky in that one. As I posted earlier it should be a very entertaining game, and I expect that FC, the "weak middle sister of the 11th region" will show up and do its best to compete.

 

Who in the world thinks that? A ton of people on BGP argue Franklin should be ranked higher every week. I would put them easily in the top 4. I think them and LexCath are very close and Bryan Station is very dangerous to go along with Scott Co.

He was just making a point that GRC guards are quick and are tough defenders. No need for the sarcasm. Just feel good that FC will be able to play GRC with out Rogers and Purvis. Better win this one. It might be 3 years before they get another shot.

 

There was zero sarcasm in the post. And the statement he made was that FC probably has not faced a defender as good as Williams and my statement was they have faced better.

After reading all these posts, I think I am going to have to go with 'Fan of the 11th' on this one. I hope that poor little Franklin County will at least show up and try and put up a fight in this one. As "Tru Balla" said, It is probably there last opportunity in a long time so I just hope they can keep it respectable.

I just hope the game is as spirited as this thread! Clark County is a good team that will be great next year! The injury list this year has put "Greatness" on hold but don't ever think they won't show up to play!

I picked FC in this one naturally, but I think it could be a heck of a game. Either, or both teams could get hot, and it would be really interesting. Main thing is that this is a great tune-up for the upcoming tournaments. It is time for the teams to get ready to play for keeps...especially the seniors.

Should be a great game by some great players, and two good coaches.

Franklin County has the home court advantage and a senior dominated team, and GRC is banged up.

got to give Franklin the nod by 6

  • Author
After reading all these posts, I think I am going to have to go with 'Fan of the 11th' on this one. I hope that poor little Franklin County will at least show up and try and put up a fight in this one. As "Tru Balla" said, It is probably there last opportunity in a long time so I just hope they can keep it respectable.

 

They should win. It is at Franklin Co, they are rated higher, GRC is without Rogers and Pervis. It could get ugly. Why the ....little Franklin Co.....? They have had my respect all year long.

Well Goldie cheer loud for me I won't be making the trip gotta stay in Winchester and :puke:work

They should win. It is at Franklin Co, they are rated higher, GRC is without Rogers and Pervis. It could get ugly. Why the ....little Franklin Co.....? They have had my respect all year long.

 

:laugh: Hope to see you at the game!

Flyers by 5. :thumb: Defense baby.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.