Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

isthatallyougot

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by isthatallyougot

  1. Not to get off subject but check some of the players on this years roster. I believe they were transfers.:sssh:
  2. And when GRC finishes the new sports complex it may be forty years until the next tournament is held there. I believe it is to called the Humphrey D:thumb:ome!
  3. I was wondering when SUGARDADDY would appear with some words of wisdom.....glad to see ya!
  4. Terrible for who.....i don't see anything but positive for Clark County and the tenth region. The only downside maybe for the competition who have to face GRC! Darius may have been home grown but some of his supporting cast were from across the river right?
  5. Face it B B insanity...... You might want to start thinking of catch phrases like "REBUILDING" and "YOUNG TEAM WITH A BRILLIANT FUTURE" because with the loss of talent at Mason and the "SOPHOMORES" at GRC, it may be a long three years to be a Royal fan!
  6. :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa WA HOOO!!!!!
  7. Don't be a hater, we tolerated two years of hearing everyone sing the praises of Darius and what a phenom he was. So give us our moment of glory and be willing to admit at this point in the process GRC is the team to beat if all the "RUMORS" work into reality. How many fans will the gym at GRC hold?!?! Are the bathrooms up to snuff for the tenth region?!?!?!:lol:
  8. http://www.wkyt.com/sports/headlines/19545979.html Good Looking prospect for CARDS and CATS!!!
  9. http://www.winchestersun.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=13552&format=html Man what a pick up for GRC definately puts them as a favorite in 10th region and a serious contender for state next year! GO CARDS!!!!:dancingpa
  10. Why would Ms. Hicks want to get rid of Coach Humphrie? The sad part is this women was just re-elected to the board wasn't she? If a coach has to go let Columbia go, PLEASE Let him go!!!
  11. The Lewis kid played QB at Conkwright and was pretty good from what I remember but wasn't played his freshman year when they opted for a "smaller" line-up that was not as talented IMO.
  12. They had a decent QB who was a freshman last year but wasn't played even in freshman games. Last I heard he had gone to a private school. Seems like too much politics and nepotism involved in deciding who plays and how much.
  13. You cannot expect teenagers to sacrifice for a coach who cannot win! In this day and age of multiple sports there are too many options for kids to be dedicated to a losing cause.
  14. With only 35 players coming out for spring training it looks like it will be a long year for cardinal fans again in 2008-2009. The only solution to the decline in interest is coaching changes IMHO.I hope the AD gets control of this slide before too long so the Cards come back to championship form.:cry:
  15. I figured it would be closer with Smart not hitting three's
  16. I would like to see the tenth region take one..... Mason County
  17. Oh No here we go again.......my Dad can beat up your Dad!!! Clark will be the team to beat in the tenth stop talking about freshman records and J.V. records because most of Clark Counties freshman and J.V.team were playing varsity ball. The bench for Clark county and the roll players are super players and the stat sheet shows even scoring the whole season. We just happen to have a few studs in the mix too!
  18. After watching Catholic dismantle Bryan Station, it will take extreme talent and teamwork to beat this team. One good player will not do it. The team most likely to take Catholic on and beat them I see is a Mason team that is playing thier best. A mediocre night by Mason and they too will fall. As I've always been told though, That is why they play the game, anything can happen!
  19. In the words of many a great coach; " Act like you have been here before boys!" :sssh:
  20. George Rogers Clark and Mason County @ 5:00 P.M.
  21. Come on guys ...the tradition....this is the Fieldhouse.....they own this tournament in Mason County... Its theirs....you can't have it.....it's just not fair to move it....why should they have to drive.....it will never work...why should their fans have to move...wwwaaaaa!!! :cry:
  22. Man oh man I never realized how hard people are to accept change! I have been to many games in both Mason and Montgomery county and I must say Montgomery is a nicer facility. The tradition is nice but sometimes you must break tradition and use common sense. I sat at the Scott- Mason game and had no idea what the score was the whole game because I couldn't see the score board at all. Don't even try to get something to eat at halftime in Mason County, not gonna happen. The only advantage I see is the ability to hold more people in Mason County. But with the drive it becomes a non-factor because most casual fans from Mason won't make the drive.
  23. I don't think the Cards play well in a physical game. Campbell county elbowed and held until the fouls caught up to them, and with not much on the bench it cost them in the end. Montgomery plays very physical and when the refs call it close they lose. I have seen Mason finese their way through games and seen them play pyhsical too. It will depend a lot on the way the refs call it. Clark County can play with anyone, just not real physical game. Mason county: stop Miller when you can make him play defense and he can be foul prone, but he will get his points if he wants, stop everyone else you got a shot at beating them. Just my humble opinion!
  24. Robbie will be a force to be reckoned with for three more years at GRC! If you check a lot of teams rosters there are a lot of players who for what ever reason are older than thier classmates. It has become a common thing in highschool sports and I'm sure it works for the best for most of them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.