Everything posted by isthatallyougot
-
6A Playoffs
Unfortunately unless you are a T or X fan it will be a year just like every other year in football. It really diminishes the interest in Highschool football when the same teams dominate year after year after year............I wish someone would find a way to beat these teams every year! Much like Clark County in 1991! Stomped em back to back!!!!!!
-
A KHSAA Rule or good manners
I guess the extra noise makes it hard for me to yell at the refs to get the calls right!
-
A KHSAA Rule or good manners
Don't feel like that was a slam on Clint it wasn't. The Asher kid was knocking heads that night and that hit was one of the hardest he made that game. I was just wondering what had happened to him since. And the name is isthatallyouGOT...........................
-
A KHSAA Rule or good manners
Along the same lines when is celebration by the home team too much? Attended a game on Friday, they shot a cannon, set off fireworks, and blew this awful horn that sounded like a sick train! Way over board unless your team just doesn't score very often.The announcer also had to give that annoying drawn out first down call too. As if all the other celebration of normal events of a game weren't enough.
-
Shelby Co. QB injured
Probably the most accurate passer I have seen in a while. Wish someone had worked on his mechanics years ago he would be D-1 for sure IMO. Hope He recovers quickly and does in Scott county so my Cardinals don't have to.
-
A KHSAA Rule or good manners
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Thats funny right there I don't care who you are!
-
GRC vs North Laurel
Not to change the subject but a quick question of nl fans, the 6'5" kid who played receiver and safety last year did he go on to play college ball anywhere? He hit Clint Greene so hard last year I had tears in my eyes! Just wondering...... Hope Clark can get the magic going before play-offs need to address SEVERAL coaching issues and take control of a team that seems undisciplined at times. Good Luck Cards!
-
Scott County 24 Clark County 12
Were you even there? Doesn't sound like you saw the same game I did. Scott wasnt real impressive much less dominant!
-
A KHSAA Rule or good manners
The Band for the Home team continues to play during the visiting teams first offensive play. Bad manners or rule violation?
-
GRC vs Scott Co
You read too much into a post. IMHO a lot of central Ky. teams play thier "A" games against Clark County. Nothing more nothing less.
-
GRC vs Scott Co
Coming from a Madison Central Fan I believe that is as good as an admission of guilt!
-
GRC vs Scott Co
If you read what the Louisville privates are saying about which team scares them it is none other than the Shelby team GRC sent packing 35-18 last Friday. This same team played Male to a final second field goal win the week before. Clark County sent them packing. My point is, this is the most talented team at 1-6 in the state. They go every year and play with a target on thier backs. In this part of the country beating GRC is almost as important as winning your region. So there is no doubt why at 1-6 they have seen a lot of teams at thier best and were not beaten by much by any of them. Then a Shelby Coounty team who we don't play often comes to town, and I think they may have over looked us, and were sent packing with an L in the result column. Has Scott overlooked us also? I hope so .If not I can see the chance for these Seniors to prove what a lot of us already know and upset another over confident foe. Clark in a thriller by 7.
-
Legal or Illegal Block???
I saw a referee call a defensive chop block in a game. It was done in proximity of a tackle. Not to change the subject but how can a defensive player be called for a chop block?
-
Clark County's stats confusing
They are also 12 in passing defense and QB is 13 in points per game. It just seems they are better than they are playing. My gut feeling is the problem may have been fixed against a good Shelby team and the rest of the season we are undefeated! GO CARDS!!!!!!!!
-
Clark County's stats confusing
http://www.khsaa.org/football/2007/stats6.htm I was looking at KHSAA ' s stat leaders and noticed my home team had several leaders in some of the stats. It was odd to see that the GRC team has only won one game but they are top 15 in several stats. My question for this thread is how can a team excel in several areas and still be 1-6 on the year? I feel like these stats back up the fact GRC has a talented team they just haven't gotten it all together this year. What do you think
-
Clark County 35 Shelby County 18
I don't know who Columbia turned to for advice on defense but whatever changes he made seem to work. Conner is a very good defensive back did a good job on a tough night to be a db. It seemed that a lot of kids played both sides of the ball where all year coach was trying to play an offense and a defensive team. Whatever he did worked and a lot of players steped up also!
-
Clark County 35 Shelby County 18
My point is they had a few players who I would have ran the ball with but they didn't.
-
Clark County 35 Shelby County 18
What is it that makes Montgomery county fans get so upset with Clark County? We' ve had a tough year but now it is turning around. You have had a few breaks this year and now you are playing back to normal....... so deal with us WE ARE CLARK COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Clark County 35 Shelby County 18
Shelby Counties QB has a good arm and is deadly accurate at short range, but does not do well under pressure. They seem to have a big running back who, for what ever reason, didn't run much. Clark Co. shut down a lot of the long ball stuff but they attacked at ten yards and in and the yardage after catch was impressive. It seemed to me they should have had more of a balanced attack but wanted to pass too often. My guess would be a flat performance from them after a heart breaker last week. Not to take away from the Cards but Shelby seemed easily rattled at times.
-
Clark County 35 Shelby County 18
The thing that a lot of people don't realize but us GRC fans have been trying to tell you all season is this is a truly talented team! they have had some bad breaks this year but pound for pound can play with anyone in the state. If they can continue to roll look for some upsets as we approach district play.
-
Finals Wish List For State Championship Games
I understand the rest of your picks but GRC? Explain that choice please.
-
Shelby County/GRC Predictions
To my knowledge Montgomery county is still not lost a game and Harrison County is also having a good season. Every game this year has been close and noone has blown us out. A players dad told me the first game that the offense could score but the defense won't hold. Seems to be holding true. Dougie Mason has had some critics but look at his numbers. He has had a good senior season as far as stats go. I think the problems we have are not players or lack of size or speed, some players are being played who shouldn't be and some are just not producing the tackles they should for their size and experience. Timmy Davis is probably one of the best open field tacklers in high school right now! The defense changes if he comes back at even 75% speed. He is a definite game changer! I too have talked with Timmy and as soon as he is cleared by the doctors he will be back. You couldn't stop him if you tried.I hope Clark County can salvage some respectability this season and I hope the administration looks real hard at the last ten seasons and starts demanding success instead of mediocrity. A school the size of GRC should have state contenders every year!
-
Henry Clay 41 GRC 30
Defense defense defense Your Offense can score on the number four team in the state and you can't find a defense to hold them! come on guys change some people around on the d line, you can't always please everyone by who you choose to play.
-
Henry Clay vs George Rogers Clark
Gotta go with your head and not your heart Henry Clay by a bunch! I love Ya cards but it looks like a win may be a few weeks off.
-
Madison Central 45 George Rogers Clark 26
Let me start by saying I am a GRC fan. This team really needs some guidance and discipline and quick or this season is a wash at 0-10. The Team as a whole were arm tackling and I wish I could count the number of times a Madison runner was hit in the backfield only to gain 8-10 yards. I have always believed that fundamentals win games. If you don't have them you can not beat a good team. There is much work to be done. A few bright spots was Tatum Lewis, and Dougie Mason. They both seemed to play more inspired at times. I would guess they are tired of losing and I can't say I blame them. As a fan it is frustrating week after week but unlike the seniors for us there is always next year.