Madison Central 45 George Rogers Clark 26

nWo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The score does not indicate what a great game this was. The Cards came storming back the second half and had their chances to cut more into the lead.

Congrats to MC and best of luck the rest of the season.:thumb:

The Cards are at home this week against a very strong ranked Henry Clay team.

Good game in Richmond tonight....very few flags and some big plays by both teams. I wouldn't be surprised if these two don't meet up again in the playoffs.

As for the Indians, they gave up a lot of yardage again tonight but overall played well. Lots of offense for MC by multiple guys (Rhodes, Hope, Mays, Rainwater)....the bye next week will help to heal up some of the injuries.

For GRC, #5 (Tatum Lewis?) is big, and had a really good game. The Cards had some success with screens and with passes to the flats.

I don't want to get into too much detail, but I can see why a lot of GRC fans grumble on here about the focus of this team. They may not have been equally talented as the Indians overall, but they are darn close. I watched the most unfocused group of players and coaches at halftime that I have ever seen. Card player almost gets into a fight with one of his own fans, a female fan crying right in the middle of the team, players talking on cell phones, assistant coaches worrying about that crap instead of trying to plot to win the game.......it's no wonder they haven't won a game yet.

Scott County rolls into Richmond in two weeks in what should be a huge district game.....it is a big rivalry when these two play each other in anything.

Good game in Richmond tonight....very few flags and some big plays by both teams. I wouldn't be surprised if these two don't meet up again in the playoffs.

As for the Indians, they gave up a lot of yardage again tonight but overall played well. Lots of offense for MC by multiple guys (Rhodes, Hope, Mays, Rainwater)....the bye next week will help to heal up some of the injuries.

For GRC, #5 (Tatum Lewis?) is big, and had a really good game. The Cards had some success with screens and with passes to the flats.

I don't want to get into too much detail, but I can see why a lot of GRC fans grumble on here about the focus of this team. They may not have been equally talented as the Indians overall, but they are darn close. I watched the most unfocused group of players and coaches at halftime that I have ever seen. Card player almost gets into a fight with one of his own fans, a female fan crying right in the middle of the team, players talking on cell phones, assistant coaches worrying about that crap instead of trying to plot to win the game.......it's no wonder they haven't won a game yet.

Scott County rolls into Richmond in two weeks in what should be a huge district game.....it is a big rivalry when these two play each other in anything.

Sure you do...:rolleyes: I did NOT see this at the game. I do not run your team and players down and do not appreciate your post.. Where can a player keep a cell phone on him???? Tucked in his pads....

Sure you do...:rolleyes: I did NOT see this at the game. I do not run your team and players down and do not appreciate your post.. Where can a player keep a cell phone on him???? Tucked in his pads....

Maybe you should pay a little more attention then....a big scene was made, I watched. :thumb:

I'm not trying to disrespect Clark County, but it seems like GRC fans want to talk about players not being focused or the team isn't disciplined.......things like that get you beat in close games. Obviously the talent is there, so something has to give.

Maybe you should pay a little more attention then....a big scene was made, I watched. :thumb:

I'm not trying to disrespect Clark County, but it seems like GRC fans want to talk about players not being focused or the team isn't disciplined.......things like that get you beat in close games. Obviously the talent is there, so something has to give.

Then why post it?

Just got in from Richmond. Congrats to Madison on the win.

Son of Bear can you elaborate on when you saw this? I was standing in the corner of the track near the team during halftime and didn't see any of this.