Madison Central 45 George Rogers Clark 26

nWo

Great post.:thumb: I agree, many times we could have had a TD with open men down field..hopefully this will be addressed this week in practice. I will add we are very limited at the QB position. Our next option would be to pull Tatum Lewis from his position and he is very effective there, especiallly last night...he was everywhere. Great game by Tatum. Last year Coach did pull our QB Eli Rector and replace him with Hudson a running back, and this really helped our overall game plan. Travis Connor has been improving each game...so glad to see this young man do so well on and off the field.:thumb:

Madison Central is rankned #10 in 6A by BGP. Next up for the Cards is #4 Henry Clay.

That was the year before last, when Eli Rector was pulled. Mason was the QB last year when the CARDS, were one game away form going to the state. 3-rd round of the playoffs, they lost to Henry Clay, 21-7 that team last year, 06 and this team, 07, could be Winchesters last shot to make a run for the state.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post.:thumb: I agree, many times we could have had a TD with open men down field..hopefully this will be addressed this week in practice. I will add we are very limited at the QB position. Our next option would be to pull Tatum Lewis from his position and he is very effective there, especiallly last night...he was everywhere. Great game by Tatum. Last year Coach did pull our QB Eli Rector and replace him with Hudson a running back, and this really helped our overall game plan. Travis Connor has been improving each game...so glad to see this young man do so well on and off the field.:thumb:

Madison Central is rankned #10 in 6A by BGP. Next up for the Cards is #4 Henry Clay.

Yes, that was in 06 when GRC ran to 8-0 (before running into Madison Central....) Henry Hudson did come in a do a very good job.

This would be a great opprotunity for GRC to experiment at QB. They could have the option to move Tatum Lewis to QB, and move D. Mason to WR/CB. D. Mason is fast enough and quick enough to excell at either position.

Lewis is taller (listed at 6'2" on the depth chart) and probably would have a better view over his O-line.