31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• George Rogers Clark
    • Shelby County

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This imo is the game where they FINALLY turn things around. They have the confidence back I think from playing Henry Clay so close. Timmy Davis returning also gives the team a boost. Its at home, so I look for GRC to get the lead early and then not give it up. GRC by a td.:thumb:

This imo is the game where they FINALLY turn things around. They have the confidence back I think from playing Henry Clay so close. Timmy Davis returning also gives the team a boost. Its at home, so I look for GRC to get the lead early and then not give it up. GRC by a td.:thumb:

Josh Tackett being back too is a huge boost for the Cards. Wonder if Timmy will be used any at QB???

GRC needs to slow this game down....they don't want to get into a shootout with Matthews.......I don't think GRC can score enough to keep up with the Rockets....

If they can put up 30 points on Henry Clay, I'm not too worried about the offense.(except for increasing the pass more but whatever:lol:). The key in any of GRC's game is whether or not the D can hold up.

I would check with Timmy Davis, dad before you post anymore about this kid returning:sssh: I hope they can use him, but that's up to Mr, Davis.

I would check with Timmy Davis, dad before you post anymore about this kid returning:sssh:

My son talked to Timmy this past week at school and he told him he was going to play against Henry Clay. With school being out this week for fall break it may be hard for me to find out anything. Will see what I can do.

If they can put up 30 points on Henry Clay, I'm not too worried about the offense.(except for increasing the pass more but whatever:lol:). The key in any of GRC's game is whether or not the D can hold up.

:lol: Increasing the pass...........Have we mentioned that before.........?:lol:

I think it would be a great thing if Timmy Davis comes back. But I hope he exercises caution, and makes sure he is healed properly. We need him healthy for football and basketball!

I don't know too much about Shelby, but I know they have a very good passing game. GRC's defense must put pressure on the QB and play their recievers tight.

Shelby is very good....don't let GRC's record fool you...they are good too.

GRC has not won a game. How can they be good too?

Not trying to be overly critical, but seriously this is a club that has a lot of talent, but how can you excuse losses to Montgomery County and Harrison County?

Something isn't right and they should not be winless for the season.

Franky, that is an embarrassment for them to be winless. I can give you losses to MC and HC are nothing to be ashaed of, but the others?

Something has got to give.

GRC has not won a game. How can they be good too?

Not trying to be overly critical, but seriously this is a club that has a lot of talent, but how can you excuse losses to Montgomery County and Harrison County?

Something isn't right and they should not be winless for the season.

Franky, that is an embarrassment for them to be winless. I can give you losses to MC and HC are nothing to be ashaed of, but the others?

Something has got to give.

Have you seen their schedule?:confused: Henry Clay, Madison Central, and Danville. Many teams could play them and come out 0-3. I agree the Harrison County and Montgomery County were let downs and games that should have been won, I'll give you that. The Montgomery Co. game they led the whole way until about 5 min. in the game so not sure that we really played bad, it was just that we didn't finish. Harrison County was the only true really bad game I can think of. The Tates Creek game we were up big and blew it. They have had a chance to win in each of these games(excluding Madison Central and maybe Henry Clay although they played these guys pretty close until the end). Are we happy that GRC is 0-6? Absolutely not. But I would much rather play against very good competition to prepare us for the playoffs then be undefeated against cupcakes.