Scott County 24 Clark County 12

BigEasy

Scott County is a very good team. However, Clark Co. had many opportunities to win the game. Clark Co. scored on it's first two posessions, dominating the Scott Co. defense. They were catching up the entire game. A turnover and special teams play (kick off for TD) were the difference in the game. Scott CO. DID NOT DOMINATE. THey were very lucky to win the game. Just ask the coach, he was scared to death before the game. He knew his Cardinals (Scott CO) may lose. Ask anyone if they want to play Clark in the playoffs. ..................... Any takers????????????:sssh:

a physical Scott co. defense dominates Cark co.

Not even close. Makes me doubt that you were even at the game.

Scott Co had the kick-off return for a TD, and took advantage of a bad snap for a score. But they did not dominate. This game could have easily gone the other way. But congrats to Scott Co on the win.

GRC will travel to N. Laurel next week. Need to work on the turn overs and the passing game because N. Laurel will be ready for the run game.

Scott County is a very good team. However, Clark Co. had many opportunities to win the game. Clark Co. scored on it's first two posessions, dominating the Scott Co. defense. They were catching up the entire game. A turnover and special teams play (kick off for TD) were the difference in the game. Scott CO. DID NOT DOMINATE. THey were very lucky to win the game. Just ask the coach, he was scared to death before the game. He knew his Cardinals (Scott CO) may lose. Ask anyone if they want to play Clark in the playoffs. ..................... Any takers????????????:sssh:

No they don't. GRC is a very dangerous team. With just a few lucky breaks in all of their games they could won all of them except the Madison Central game. We just have to cut down on our turnovers, and special teams have got to pick it up.

Posters on here can call us homers if they want, but us GRC fans know what this team is caple of...we just wish they would play that way every game.

I think i heard that same tune during basketball season....hahahaha.... sorry about that one guys I went to the game with a friend that graduated from GRC and it was a contest to see who could talk more smack. But it was in no way a dominating win.