Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby Co. QB injured

Featured Replies

What's the word on Mathews the QB at Shelby? He was having a great year and hear he left very early with a Shoulder? Hope all is well as he was having a great year.

Hopefully, the young man is OK. Big blow to Coach Shipley and the Rockets, if he is out for a while.

I was told he separated his non-throwing shoulder and that he would miss a few weeks. Could be bad for the Rockets! He has been pretty impressive this season leading the state in passing! If he had a defense around him the Rockets might be able to make some noise!

Alex Matthews is a remarkably good QB who I think is flying under the radar as a college prospect. Shelby has played some awfully good competition this year and sits at 4-4, but they are 0-3 in district, will finish 4th and travel to Scott County for playoffs week 1. With Matthews, they can beat Scott. Without, they cannot. They should beat South Oldham and Oldham County without Matthews, and it will be a good two weeks to rest him and allow the defense to find an identity. I like Shelby. People wrote off their baseball team and they wwnt to the title game, I like their odds in the playoffs here, too.

Alex Matthews is a remarkably good QB who I think is flying under the radar as a college prospect. Shelby has played some awfully good competition this year and sits at 4-4, but they are 0-3 in district, will finish 4th and travel to Scott County for playoffs week 1. With Matthews, they can beat Scott. Without, they cannot. They should beat South Oldham and Oldham County without Matthews, and it will be a good two weeks to rest him and allow the defense to find an identity. I like Shelby. People wrote off their baseball team and they wwnt to the title game, I like their odds in the playoffs here, too.

This is a huge blow to Shelby County. I agree, with Alex Matthews, that the Rockets could send a shock around the state by knocking out Scott County in the first round of the playoffs. The Cardinals do not defend the pass well at all.

 

Big blow to Shelby County and to Alex Matthews.

I wish him a speedy recovery. He has the passing game and recievers to upset Scott Co.

Probably the most accurate passer I have seen in a while. Wish someone had worked on his mechanics years ago he would be D-1 for sure IMO.

Hope He recovers quickly and does in Scott county so my Cardinals don't have to.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.