GRC vs Scott Co

GRC after a week off travels to Scott Co for a big district game. What are your thoughts on this one?

GRC will have almost everyone back from their injuries. Andrew Liggett has practiced all week and is supposed to return to action. Glad to see most of the Cards healthy. Will need a game like they played against Shelby Co to get a win on the road.

I pick GRC by 7. GO CARDS:thumb:

GRC after a week off travels to Scott Co for a big district game. What are your thoughts on this one?

GRC will have almost everyone back from their injuries. Andrew Liggett has practiced all week and is supposed to return to action. Glad to see most of the Cards healthy. Will need a game like they played against Shelby Co to get a win on the road.

I pick GRC by 7. GO CARDS:thumb:

Scott Co. buy 2 touchdowns. To physical and very well coached

GRC should be clicking and gaining momentum, and it will be closer than people think.

GRC - 42

Scott Co - 35

I look for the upset too. Beating Shelby has given new hope to GRC. They are ready to prove that they can be a force to reckoned with in this district.

If you read what the Louisville privates are saying about which team scares them it is none other than the Shelby team GRC sent packing 35-18 last Friday. This same team played Male to a final second field goal win the week before. Clark County sent them packing. My point is, this is the most talented team at 1-6 in the state. They go every year and play with a target on thier backs. In this part of the country beating GRC is almost as important as winning your region. So there is no doubt why at 1-6 they have seen a lot of teams at thier best and were not beaten by much by any of them. Then a Shelby Coounty team who we don't play often comes to town, and I think they may have over looked us, and were sent packing with an L in the result column. Has Scott overlooked us also? I hope so .If not I can see the chance for these Seniors to prove what a lot of us already know and upset another over confident foe.

Clark in a thriller by 7.

Remember you are playing Scott Co. not Bryan Station

You need to check the KHSAA for alignment........ :walk::walk::walk::walk: This is GRC and Scott Co. With that Homer business out of the way...............

This game has the potential not only for district standings but could be the sleeper game of the year. I look for a physical game on both sides. Weather should brighten up and we will have a spectacular night for some great football.

GO CARDS!