Henry Clay 41 GRC 30

Son of Bear

Fumbles/Interceptions that all leaded to HC scores could have been the difference.

There were a ton of marked improvements last night. The offense used everyone effectively (At least 8 different recivers touched the ball).

Big reciveing nights for J. Thomas with 6 catches. Z. Hardiman had 4 and a two point conversion. Ryan Williams was fantastic wheneve he touched the ball. 2 scores on 7 carries for 69 yards.

Defense.........I saw too many time that DL were having to make tackles 15 yards back from the line of scrimmage. And outside of one tremendous sack on the QB, the DE were not very effective. But there were signs of improvement. Keep working hard and it will come together.

Henry Clay had a great example of a short passing game. Try GRC........you'll like it.

Keep hitting it hard GRC. Your time will come!

Defense defense defense Your Offense can score on the number four team in the state and you can't find a defense to hold them! come on guys change some people around on the d line, you can't always please everyone by who you choose to play.

If Henry Clay is the best team in 6A outside of Trinity, St. X, and maybe Manual......then NO ONE has a shot against those teams come playoff time.

Maybe HC was flat playing a winless team, or coming off of win against a big rival, but GRC would have won this game with a better passing game.

If Henry Clay is the best team in 6A outside of Trinity, St. X, and maybe Manual......then NO ONE has a shot against those teams come playoff time.

Maybe HC was flat playing a winless team, or coming off of win against a big rival, but GRC would have won this game with a better passing game.

I don't think Henry Clay was flat. Last night's game was a good indication of Henry Clay's inability to stop their opponent. It was also a good indication of a sloppy, undisciplined team who is averaging double digit penalties each game. A load of talent, lots of weapons, but........

"Son of Bear", not to give up the ship after the fifth ballgame, but your first statement is probably true, unfortunately.

I think Son of Bear sums up GRC season so far. ^

Henry Clay must take the next four weeks as an opportunity to improve on many of their weaknesses as well as getting playing time for many players in an effort to gain the depth they need to go into the post season.

Dunbar, Bryan Station, Tates Creek, and Boone County are all teams that the Blue Devils need to get better by playing. Then the two district playoff games, then Trinity.

Henry Clay has a lot of work to do.

GRC falls to 0-6 but had their chances in this one.

Aaron Boyd is unstoppable when he goes 100%.

I was really surprised that Henry Clay only dresses about 45 players...

They have nearly 100 boys out for the team. I don't know the answer as to why Coach Simpson is traveling so lightly.

Playing #4 Henry Clay close and could be anyones game is another bright spot to me. Hang in there guys and keep working hard.

Shelby Co travles to GRC this Friday. another tuff game coming up.

This is the best winless team I have seen. They have a lot of size and talent.

I would run Ryan Williams (#21) more. He is an explosive running back. Also, I would roll the quarterback out and tell him to keep the ball, and pass as an element of surprise.

Against Shelby County, Clark County should move their corners up and press the wide receivers to disrupt them getting off the ball and into their routes. Mix that with blitzes of Matthews to keep him off his game.

This is the best winless team I have seen. They have a lot of size and talent.

I would run Ryan Williams (#21) more. He is an explosive running back. Also, I would roll the quarterback out and tell him to keep the ball, and pass as an element of surprise.

Against Shelby County, Clark County should move their corners up and press the wide receivers to disrupt them getting off the ball and into their routes. Mix that with blitzes of Matthews to keep him off his game.

Coach would love to but he was taken out of the Montgomery Co game on a streacher because of breathing problems. He has to be rested more than most players...that is why he is not used more.

Problem is the QB won't pass when he should (and has open players), and passes when he shouldn't When his recievers are double /triple covered).

He can run, and is quick enough to outrun some people. He has moments where he is brilliant.