Henry Clay 41 GRC 30

Son of Bear

Problem is the QB won't pass when he should (and has open players), and passes when he shouldn't When his recievers are double /triple covered).

He can run, and is quick enough to outrun some people. He has moments where he is brilliant.

I agree..this problem needs to be worked out soon. This is his second year at QB and is a senior.

Henry Clay must take the next four weeks as an opportunity to improve on many of their weaknesses as well as getting playing time for many players in an effort to gain the depth they need to go into the post season.

Dunbar, Bryan Station, Tates Creek, and Boone County are all teams that the Blue Devils need to get better by playing. Then the two district playoff games, then Trinity.

Henry Clay has a lot of work to do.

Henry Clay needs to stay focused on the game Friday night instead of playoffs...This is a team who historically does not handle success well.

Henry Clay needs to stay focused on the game Friday night instead of playoffs...This is a team who historically does not handle success well.

Henry Clay's focus is to assure themselves of as many home games in the playoffs as is possible. That is achieved by beating Dunbar this Friday night and Tates Creek in three weeks. The Bryan Station and Boone County games are tests to prepare themselves for the post season. They are non-district games.

Since the Blue Devils have gone 12-2 each of the past two years and lost to Trinity in the state semi-finals, they have obviously set their goals to get to the state finals and a chance at a championship. They need to improve greatly to achieve that goal.

That being said, what "success" are you referring to that Henry Clay does not handle well? With the new Kentucky playoff system virtually greatly reduces the importance of the regular season, in my opinion.

Henry Clay's focus is to assure themselves of as many home games in the playoffs as is possible. That is achieved by beating Dunbar this Friday night and Tates Creek in three weeks. The Bryan Station and Boone County games are tests to prepare themselves for the post season. They are non-district games.

Since the Blue Devils have gone 12-2 each of the past two years and lost to Trinity in the state semi-finals, they have obviously set their goals to get to the state finals and a chance at a championship. They need to improve greatly to achieve that goal.

That being said, what "success" are you referring to that Henry Clay does not handle well? With the new Kentucky playoff system virtually greatly reduces the importance of the regular season, in my opinion.

You stated very well the importance of the regular season...seeds in the playoffs. Henry Clay is loaded every year and should do well. I would love to see a Lexington team advance to the final. However, I would like to see them pace themselves and stay focused on the task at hand. I wouldn't even begin thinking about two weeks from now. This district is too fickle...anyone can beat anyone anytime.