Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC vs North Laurel

Who wins 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • George Rogers Clark
      83%
    • North Laurel
      16%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The GRC Cards travel to North Laurel this Friday. Who wins.

 

I pick the Cards by 2 TD's.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that North's only chance for a win was last weekend and they blew that for their selves. So I'm taking GRC by 3 TD's or more

GRC should take care of business in this 1.

This game should be over at halftime. CARDS 49-14

This game should be over at halftime. CARDS 49-14

 

We have heard this all year, but except for 1 or 2 games, NL has been right in there until the end. I think NL will hang tough, but think GRC will be too much in the end. Not going to pick a score, but around 10-12 points difference in this one.

:fight::fight:

We have heard this all year, but except for 1 or 2 games, NL has been right in there until the end. I think NL will hang tough, but think GRC will be too much in the end. Not going to pick a score, but around 10-12 points difference in this one.
Just bring your unbrella to the game friday. Beacause their is going to be a storm of speed that can't be stopped. Good luck to both teams but i like CARDS :fight:
  • Author
This game should be over at halftime. CARDS 49-14

It is thinking like this that sometimes gets you beat. Cards better go into this game wanting to take care of business.

Clark Co. 34-14.

It is thinking like this that sometimes gets you beat. Cards better go into this game wanting to take care of business.

 

Well said. GRC needs to take N. Laurel very seriously. They have a ton of talent, and playing at home gives them a tremendous boost. I think this game will be much closer than people think.

It is thinking like this that sometimes gets you beat. Cards better go into this game wanting to take care of business.
Sorry Sun RISE I dont think my thinking will get CLARK CO. beat maybe their coaching but not my thinking. good luck CARDS.
:fight::fight: Just bring your unbrella to the game friday. Beacause their is going to be a storm of speed that can't be stopped. Good luck to both teams but i like CARDS :fight:

 

Senior night at the Jungle, .... and MUCH stranger things have happened. I remember Madison Central coming into the Jungle the season before last on a 3 year district unbeaten streak against a Jag team, not to dissimiliar from this one who had lost so many close games that season. The Jags were told the same thing, .. NL could not contain their speed and would get blown out. Final score: North Laurel 26 Madison Central 23 (2 OTs).

 

You can dog the Jags all you want and tell them about the 'storm of speed that can't be stopped'. However, I don't think GRC or NL are very pleased with their results so far this season and I am sure BOTH teams feel they have something to prove. I think it will be a MUCH better game and hopefully the Jags can weather this 'storm of speed'. :D

 

As far as their coaching, ... if Columbia is still the coach at GRC, I hate to see him dogged on here. I think he is a class act and would be a credit to any school. I also think he is a very good coach. But that's just one man's opinion.

  • Author
Senior night at the Jungle, .... and MUCH stranger things have happened. I remember Madison Central coming into the Jungle the season before last on a 3 year district unbeaten streak against a Jag team, not to dissimiliar from this one who had lost so many close games that season. The Jags were told the same thing, .. NL could not contain their speed and would get blown out. Final score: North Laurel 26 Madison Central 23 (2 OTs).

 

You can dog the Jags all you want and tell them about the 'storm of speed that can't be stopped'. However, I don't think GRC or NL are very pleased with their results so far this season and I am sure BOTH teams feel they have something to prove. I think it will be a MUCH better game and hopefully the Jags can weather this 'storm of speed'. :D

 

As far as their coaching, ... if Columbia is still the coach at GRC, I hate to see him dogged on here. I think he is a class act and would be a credit to any school. I also think he is a very good coach. But that's just one man's opinion.

 

 

I agree both these teams are hungry for a win, and not easy to go to the jungle, especially senior night and come out with a win. The Cards better have their game face on all week, not worry who has the speed, prove this on the field.... and take care of business.

Paul Columbia is still our coach. He is a class act on and off the field. Many have questioned his play calling....not all his fault...the plays are not always executed as called....this the Cards have got to get straightened out.

 

GO CARDS

N. Laurel (as well as GRC) may not be having the year that they expected, but regardless they will still come to play football. Senior night will be tough night!

GRC hasn't exactly run away with any games at N.L. Just two years ago they escaped with a 12-7 win. So I hope they come ready to play team football.

 

I agree with Gold Sunrise. The play selection has been hard to understand at times and what is called and what happens on the field cannot always be attributed to him. Why it continues to happen is beyond me. But regardless of that, he is a terrific person who care deeply about his players. Not matter what happens with the season, he has our support!

Not to change the subject but a quick question of nl fans, the 6'5" kid who played receiver and safety last year did he go on to play college ball anywhere? He hit Clint Greene so hard last year I had tears in my eyes! Just wondering...... Hope Clark can get the magic going before play-offs need to address SEVERAL coaching issues and take control of a team that seems undisciplined at times.

Good Luck Cards!

Not to change the subject but a quick question of nl fans, the 6'5" kid who played receiver and safety last year did he go on to play college ball anywhere? He hit Clint Greene so hard last year I had tears in my eyes! Just wondering...... Hope Clark can get the magic going before play-offs need to address SEVERAL coaching issues and take control of a team that seems undisciplined at times.

GOOD TRY, isthatallyyougot,

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.