Clark County 35 Shelby County 18

EKUAlum05

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations GRC on your first win of season, I'm happy for you.:dancingpa

Thanks you so much. I am so happy for our kids too. Knew that we had the tallent..just finally came together tonight. GRC did not have a fumble or a interception.

Great play by Ryan Williams and his TD's tonight. That kid can run. Michael Clark had two interceptions that were huge. Zack Hardiman played a great game. Tatum Lewis also had some great plays as did Travis Connor.. These are just the names that come off the top of my head right now....but it was a total team effort tonight. WAY TO GO CARDS.:dancingpa

QB for Shelby Co is a great athlete. Love to watch this kid play.

What's the low down on Shelby County?

They take a top 5 6A team to the wire and lose to a winless team?

The thing that a lot of people don't realize but us GRC fans have been trying to tell you all season is this is a truly talented team! they have had some bad breaks this year but pound for pound can play with anyone in the state. If they can continue to roll look for some upsets as we approach district play.

Maybe the Cards will find their stride when it really counts! Congrats on that first win.

Thanks Papa We appreciate your support.:thumb:

What's the low down on Shelby County?

They take a top 5 6A team to the wire and lose to a winless team?

Nothing wrong With Shelby Co. The real Clark Co team finally showed up.

The one that all of us here at GRC knew that they coudl be.

The thing that a lot of people don't realize but us GRC fans have been trying to tell you all season is this is a truly talented team! they have had some bad breaks this year but pound for pound can play with anyone in the state. If they can continue to roll look for some upsets as we approach district play.

:thumb::thumb:

Gold Sunrise and the rest of the Clark County bunch:

Tell us about Shelby County.....I know they have a really good QB, but what about thier lineman, running game, defense, etc.?

Shelby Counties QB has a good arm and is deadly accurate at short range, but does not do well under pressure. They seem to have a big running back who, for what ever reason, didn't run much. Clark Co. shut down a lot of the long ball stuff but they attacked at ten yards and in and the yardage after catch was impressive. It seemed to me they should have had more of a balanced attack but wanted to pass too often. My guess would be a flat performance from them after a heart breaker last week. Not to take away from the Cards but Shelby seemed easily rattled at times.

Congratulations to the Cardinals, to Coach Columbia, and to "Gold Sunrise".

Your loyalty through thick and thin is admired!

Hear, Hear!

Tonight was great validation not only for gold sunrise, but the loyal Boyle County fans who haven't jumped ship either. :thumb: